KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Riddick/Predator vs Aliens

Riddick/Predator vs Aliens
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

Riddick/Predator vs Aliens

Riddick and the predator from AvP are forced to team up to face hordes of aliens from both the Aliens picture and those from Pitch Black.

Riddick has his blades and dual energy hand guns as seen in The Chronicles of Riddick motion picture. The predator is given all standard weapons (blades, plasma cannon, spear and disc).

There are 60 Aliens in total, with the both species making up half of that total. The setting is the pyramid as seen in AvP.

Do they survive the onslaught or succumb to it?

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:04 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, the Aliens die...horribly.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:15 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Scar can't take on 30 Xenomorphs at one time. If his shoulder cannon gets disarmed he's ****ed. He'll have to use guerilla warfare tactics and hit and run. If he can keep his distance I'd give him a chance.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:27 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Make it Wolf(AVP-R) and it's a horrible stomp.

But, he can take them if he plays it smart and works with Riddick.

Plasma Cannon, his nets, the laser grids, the shurikens, combi-sticks, whips, etc...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yeah, Wolf can surely hunt 30 Xeno's in that pyramid.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Xeno's die horribly

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolf!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

People seem to be assuming that characters will only be fighting the aliens they are akin to.

Both species will be attacking and working together.

I don't see this as a stomp at all, even with the equipment given.

The Pitch Black aliens can fly which presents a problem and the few Xeno's that were in AvP nearly killed Scar.

I think the duo can win, but stomp? Really?

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 10:58 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote