KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

Borg vs 28 days later Zombies
Started by: One Free Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

They both start with one on opposite ends of 1980's new york city.

They move towards each other assimilating/infecting the populace as they prepare for combat.

The Borg cannot be infected, likewise the zombies cannot be assimilated. The Borg may not adapt against melee attacks.

I see zombies taking this as they don't really need to deal with all that tech stuff, just bite and infect, but Borg have a collective brain.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:45 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

Borg have strength on par with Data, who's very ****ing strong, they also have many bits of metal protecting them.

Borg win.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 05:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

They weren't zombies.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:38 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Borg have strength on par with Data, who's very ****ing strong, they also have many bits of metal protecting them.

Borg win.

Data is what, 10 men strong?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

Originally posted by dadudemon
Data is what, 10 men strong?

Sounds reasonable.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

Sounds reasonable.

I thought it was said as much when Data jumped down that deep hole, when he was saving beverly crusher on that away mission.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 06:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought it was said as much when Data jumped down that deep hole, when he was saving beverly crusher on that away mission.

I remember that ep somewhat, I believe he just mentioned his durability though, ie being able to survive a few hundred meter fall.

I do think the '10 men strong' was mentioned though, just can't remember when.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:06 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

I remember that ep somewhat, I believe he just mentioned his durability though, ie being able to survive a few hundred meter fall.

Glad you remembered so I don't sound as much like a crazy loon.

But I thought the 10 men thing was mentioned to explain that "not even data can jump out of this hole" or something. That was waaaaay more than a decade ago, though.

I do think the '10 men strong' was mentioned though, just can't remember when.

I could have sworn it was in there somewhere. Was it the ep that data is getting grilled by that anti-artificial life admiral, during that meeting? (And he has data bend that strong metal.)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

You could be right, as you said, it was long ago. But the '10 men' does sound right, just not certain of when/where it was mentioned.

He's strong enough to force open ship doors and toss people 30 feet with one arm.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 07:18 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well now being that I am in no way shape or form a fan of Star Trek big grin I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that the zombies are screwed royally...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do we know they are AS strong as data? Forgive me for not seeing all of the star trek universe lol

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 08:47 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by One Free Man
How do we know they are AS strong as data? Forgive me for not seeing all of the star trek universe lol

Because Data grabbed one and they struggled, being about matched in physical strength.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 09:38 PM
Impediment
Endless

They're not zombies. They're still alive and infected with a virus.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already said that. DDM disagrees I think.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
They weren't zombies.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:32 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Impediment
They're not zombies. They're still alive and infected with a virus.

Like 35%+ of Africa. Oh, that was mean. I feel bad.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like 35%+ of Africa. Oh, that was mean. I feel bad.
I thought it was 2 out of 3?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought it was 2 out of 3?

You could be right.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:38 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Borg vs 28 days later Zombies

You could be right.

quote:
You could be right.

twice in one day? youre slipping

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:42 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could be right.
Probably not, Nic Cage said it in Lord of War. Maybe he meant that particular region.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 10:45 PM
dadudemon

I already said that. DDM disagrees I think.

Maybe, but what do I disagree with.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 11:04 PM