KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » How many Xenomorphs can Doc Ock kill in combat?

How many Xenomorphs can Doc Ock kill in combat?
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

How many Xenomorphs can Doc Ock kill in combat?

(please log in to view the image)

While his mechanical weapons are a good weapon against the Xenomorphs I doubt he could effectively fight more than three at once without being overwhelmed. How many do you feel he could take on in bloodlusted combat?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:23 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

3 or 4, anymore than that and his ass is grass.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:38 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The Xenomorphs are considerably strong. They have been shown to tear down steel inch-thick doors in the films. Doc Ock wouldn't be able to see them sneaking up on him unless somehow his arms sensed them? How? Please don't ask.

I see a Xenomorph speed blitzing Ock.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:57 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Xenos kill Doc quickly. Their blood would curdle his arms, and what blood didn't do damage to him and his arms the horde would overpower him.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:19 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I agree with Impediment.

Molecular-acid blood shower from even just 1 Alien FTW.

And he gets a facehugger's tail round his neck, then he'll be drinking alien sex-wee.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:33 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Xenos kill Doc quickly. Their blood would curdle his arms, and what blood didn't do damage to him and his arms the horde would overpower him.

QFT

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:04 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

His arms were powerful enough to withstand a mini-sun, while I'm not sure if they're acid resistant, I'm sure they could stand up to it at least for a while.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:22 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by KingD19
His arms were powerful enough to withstand a mini-sun, while I'm not sure if they're acid resistant, I'm sure they could stand up to it at least for a while.

This.

However, if he gets acid blood on his persons then he obviously dies.

Depends on the situation, if the Xenos surround him 360 degrees it doesn't look good for him. If they are rushing him from the front, he could last quite a bit, assuming he knows about the acid blood and takes care in how he eliminates the Aliens. I could see him taking aliens out just with his spikes, or crushing body parts. I guess he could rip them apart too but that means more acid blood and also occupying more tentacles than he needs to.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:22 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

4, maybe more.

Depending how long his arms last. I'd guess that acid would eat through, so one kill per arm, then it's Ock sans arms against the Xenos.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 08:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Mini sun>>>>>>>Acid blood.

erm

They were strong enough to easily tear off a bank's vault door. They are strong enough to kill a Xenomorph easily and overpower them even more easily.

They are fast enough to pummel Spiderman, who has shown far greater speed feats than a Xenomorph.

Ten at least I would say.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by Darth Martin
The Xenomorphs are considerably strong. They have been shown to tear down steel inch-thick doors in the films. Doc Ock wouldn't be able to see them sneaking up on him unless somehow his arms sensed them? How? Please don't ask.

I see a Xenomorph speed blitzing Ock.

They fought for him while he was blindfolded.

I don't think he would even need to draw blood to kill them, but he may have to eventually.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:11 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This mini-sun shit isn't so cut and dry, as it would have killed the people who were standing 20-30 feet away. IIRC, Ock said the arms were designed to counter the mini-suns magnetic abilities. I don't think that thing puts out heat/pressure/radiation, like a sun would.

So it's likely the acid-blood would eat through those arms, maybe not instantly.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, i could see Ock staving off three, maybe four Xenomorphs before sustaining serious injuries. Although, i wouldn't be surprised if one was more than enough to kill him. Considering how much trouble he gave Spiderman, though, Doc Ock should never be underestimated.

I really don't think the Xenos blood would cause much concern to Ocks Arms, at least not for a while. I do think the acid would be strong enough to destroy the arms over time but the main concern for Ock would be keeping the acid off of his body. Those arms arms are more than strong enough to squash a Xeno with one solid hit but if they're hit in the head, Xenos explode into a wave of acid.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Mar 7th, 2010 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:44 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I was gonna say about the blood but...yeah

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:49 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Like the Xeno's did to escape imprisonment in Alien: Resurrection, they could kill a single Xeno so that the blood would injure Doc.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Considering how much trouble he gave Spiderman, though, Doc Ock should never be underestimated.

Those arms arms are more than strong enough to squash a Xeno with one solid hit but if they're hit in the head,

1.Agreed.
2.But the Xenomorphs are rediculously resistant to blunt force trauma as seen in AVP. Celtic through him around, through stone wall, and it seemed fine. Let's not forget that they're tails impaled a stone wall inches deep and there small mouth can puncture a hole in the Yautja's helmet.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:59 PM
steverules_2

Does anyone know what his arms are even made of? I think they're adamantium BUT...think thats the comics...dunno if acid can burn through that though. Preds do have acid resistant armour I think but not 100% sure.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:05 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Adamantium is a rarity and usually he'll only have them for a story arc or couple issues. It's not a constant.

I think they're titanium in the comics.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 06:36 PM