KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » American Revolutionary War Gauntlet

American Revolutionary War Gauntlet
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

American Revolutionary War Gauntlet

This will be the British Army from the Mel Gibson film The Patriot.

Setting: The field where the final battle took place.

Goal: To get past the horde of Red Coats armed with bayonet muskets, cannons, and sabers to reach General Cornwallace and kill him.

Contestants will be modern day warriors with limited ammo and munitions, but with far more advanced weaponry and tactics than the Brits. The Brits outnumber 20 to 1. Muskets may be stobe age weapons, but they still pack a hell of a punch.

1. Team America: World Police. Regular weapons, no vehicles.

2. The SEAL team from The Rock with Casey Ryback from Under Siege. Usual weapons from films.

3. Robocop. Hand cannon.

4. Wolverine from X-Men 3. Claws and healing factor.

5. The Commando team from Predatror.

6. McClane and Riggs. Usual weapons.

(I am SO bored right now. This thread sucks, but I don't care.)

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 9th, 2010 07:17 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, I see dead British people.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 07:39 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

So do I. RoboCop is spite. I doubt 20 muskets is going to slow Wolverune down as well. Dutch's team mauls them with superior firepower. Haven't yet seen The Rock or Team America.

Riggs and McClane probably lose though.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 07:58 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on what Riggs and Mac's "usual weapons" are.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 07:59 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I'd assume both get there Beretta 92 9mm?

Old Post May 9th, 2010 08:01 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then they lose.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 08:02 PM
Darth Martin

Probably. Haven't seen The Patriot; but I'd assume the soldiers get swords or bayonets along with their muskets. Flint-lock pistols? These two aren't exactly street levelers. In an open field, McClane's chances of pulling a trick out his ass decreases dramatically.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 08:04 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give Mac and Riggs machine guns and C4, the tables turn. Mac still dies, but Riggs takes to the woods and goes Commando.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 08:05 PM
Impediment
Endless

Meh. /thread.

I figured 5 to 1,000 odds seemed decent, considering the weaponry.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 08:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they may survive to Robo, then get slaughtered/massacred..

EDIT... Casey Ryback led SEAL team from The Rock blows them to smitereens

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 9th, 2010 09:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Like I said, haven't seen The Rock. But besides, the McClane/Riggs fight, I think the rest are spite.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 09:33 PM
Impediment
Endless

I was bored, is all. I can do better than this.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 09:48 PM
Impediment
Endless

I still think that the sheer number of Red Coats may, MAY, be enough to over power the combatants by riddling them with many, many, many, musket balls and cannon balls.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:49 PM
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So do I. RoboCop is spite. I doubt 20 muskets is going to slow Wolverune down as well. Dutch's team mauls them with superior firepower. Haven't yet seen The Rock or Team America.

Riggs and McClane probably lose though.

20? I think you meant 200.

Still, you guys are right. This thead fails.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:49 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Add Leonidas and the 300.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:51 PM
Impediment
Endless

Nice.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sarcasm?

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:53 PM
Impediment
Endless

Not at all. The 300 may actually stand a chance. Just look at screen feats.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

See? Not all my ideas suck mammoth nuts.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:55 PM
Impediment
Endless

I never stated so.

The shield dome may stand a chance for advancing maneuvers.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 11:56 PM