KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ginny Weasley versus Robocop....

Ginny Weasley versus Robocop....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ginny Weasley versus Robocop....

Little Ginny Weasley is wandering old Detroit when Robocop rolls up in his car. He gets out, walks over slowly, and asks her if she needs assistance.

Ginny, suspecting that Robo is in league with Voldemort, draws her wand and stupefies him. Robo is thrown backwards on his ass, gets up, and tells her she is under arrest for assaulting a police officer.

Ginny is having none of it, Robo gets up and his leg opens, he reaches for his gun...

Who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Ginny Weasley versus Robocop....

Why don't you just tell us how wizard-girl wins here?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Easy. Check this vid, at the 1:04 mark.

Reducto.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Reductor_Curse

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:55 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty sure Robocop is a bit sturdier than wooded doors, hedges and some old stone walls, considering the damage he's tanked.

Also, as per your thread, Robocop already drew his weapon, so she goes down in a hail of bullets, son.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOOO harry potter magic is no can defend!! It's all powerful, invincible and conquers all because it's made of love!!!

Anyone with the slightest bit of experience in harry potter magic could destroy superman, sauron, neo, or even G. DUBYA bush in one spell.

I see ginny automatically pwning.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 17th, 2010 06:04 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not even kidding, are you making this harry potter threads just to try and elevate some sort of hatred for you? Cause you end up looking like a fan-boy in every one. No offense.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 17th, 2010 06:11 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, he does it just to triple the hatred for some reason. Robocop wins; Gun beats Wand.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 06:40 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hmm.

It's hard to say. IMO, Ginny would be more likely to cast avada kedavra, but the spell would have to strike Robo's flesh, not his armor. It'd just dink against his armor or bounce off.

Hmmmm....

Ginny could easily cast expelliarmus against Robo to knock away his hand cannon.

Depends on who is faster.

Does Robo delay in firing or does he start to fire? How long does it take him to raise his gun and fire after grabbing it? Find high end feats for Ginny and high end feats for Robocop on their respective casting/drawing. Compare the two times, then we have a winner. Unless someone can prove that Ginny would be more apt to cast a certain spell over another: if she casts a useless spell more often than another (useless against Robocop), then someone might have a case for pointing out that Robocop wins, easily.

Get to work, guys, before this is 15 pages.

Last edited by dadudemon on May 17th, 2010 at 07:10 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2010 07:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure Robocop is a bit sturdier than wooded doors, hedges and some old stone walls, considering the damage he's tanked.

Also, as per your thread, Robocop already drew his weapon, so she goes down in a hail of bullets, son.
And a big ass stone statue that ad reduced to ash by her, dooooooooooooooh!!! Redcuto reduces Robo to rubble.

Yeah, he is REACHING for his weapon, her wand is already out and at the ready, because she stupefied him.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 07:23 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Hmm.

It's hard to say. IMO, Ginny would be more likely to cast avada kedavra, but the spell would have to strike Robo's flesh, not his armor. It'd just dink against his armor or bounce off.

Hmmmm....

Ginny could easily cast expelliarmus against Robo to knock away his hand cannon.

Depends on who is faster.

Does Robo delay in firing or does he start to fire? How long does it take him to raise his gun and fire after grabbing it? Find high end feats for Ginny and high end feats for Robocop on their respective casting/drawing. Compare the two times, then we have a winner. Unless someone can prove that Ginny would be more apt to cast a certain spell over another: if she casts a useless spell more often than another (useless against Robocop), then someone might have a case for pointing out that Robocop wins, easily.

Get to work, guys, before this is 15 pages.
Robo's high end feat of drawing is 3 seconds. Ginny takes less than a second to cast Reducto on him. Result?

(please log in to view the image)

Petrificus totalus works too.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 07:31 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Kinda gimped Robo here, by breaking his usual MO of approaching a dangerous situation with his gun drawn.
(Which'd be like starting it saying weasley has to go to the bookshelf to get the book and flick through it's pages, reading it outloud, then considering the time it takes for the spell to actuate etc....)

With the Murph ungimped, Weasley gets a massive free lead suppliment to her diet.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:12 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And a big ass stone statue that ad reduced to ash by her, dooooooooooooooh!!! Redcuto reduces Robo to rubble.

Yeah, he is REACHING for his weapon, her wand is already out and at the ready, because she stupefied him.

Robocop is more far more durable than stone, dude.

Ah, so you gimped it and gave the HP-side a head start, figures. Listen, if you need Robocop to lose because of the debacle you pulled in the Robocop Vs Wolverine thread, why not have him just start off in pieces and unconscious? Be easier and it would net you the same result you're aiming for.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:32 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ah, so you gimped it and gave the HP-side a head start, figures. Listen, if you need Robocop to lose because of the debacle you pulled in the Robocop Vs Wolverine thread, why not have him just start off in pieces and unconscious? Be easier and it would net you the same result you're aiming for.

FTW as Ginny gets her Prep in the OP, Robo is forced to smell the leather and hear the zip once more.

Its literally two gunfighters at a draw off, but one already starting with their hand on the gun while the other has a 3 sec gimpicap.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on May 17th, 2010 at 08:52 PM

Old Post May 17th, 2010 08:40 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even with her wand in her pocket, it takes her a second to grab it, less than a second to cast Reducto, maybe two seconds. Takes Robo at least three seconds to draw, do the math.

Even IF reducto doesn't blast him to bits, it will at the very least **** him up good. Expelliarmus his gun, grab said gun, and blast away at his face. Or just keep reductoing him until he is ash. Reducto in Robo's ace, one shot, one kill FTW.

Petrificus totalus, Robo is immobilized, Ginny drives away in his car.

I can do this all night, dude. Hell, she can even collapse and do the fake crying thing, take advantage of Robo's soft side, then, as he gets close to console her, BAM, death spell to the face. Only way Robo wins here is if Ginny freezes.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:29 PM
Impediment
Endless

Spite. Spite. Double spite.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:32 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Even with her wand in her pocket, it takes her a second to grab it, less than a second to cast Reducto, maybe two seconds. Takes Robo at least three seconds to draw, do the math.

Even IF reducto doesn't blast him to bits, it will at the very least **** him up good. Expelliarmus his gun, grab said gun, and blast away at his face. Or just keep reductoing him until he is ash. Reducto in Robo's ace, one shot, one kill FTW.

Petrificus totalus, Robo is immobilized, Ginny drives away in his car.

I can do this all night, dude. Hell, she can even collapse and do the fake crying thing, take advantage of Robo's soft side, then, as he gets close to console her, BAM, death spell to the face. Only way Robo wins here is if Ginny freezes.

Still say bullets to the face wins, in an un-gimped scenario.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:35 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah? Check the Freddy/Harry thread, triple spite.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:35 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yup.

The horrific gimp bias is clear for all to see.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, it could be worse, I could put someone against Freddy in the dream world with zero prep.

Wait, you did that.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 10:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Dude. HP has a chance in there.
NO comparison.

And even if it was one sided, (WHICH IT ACTUALLY ISN'T) your 13,342,987 threads of butthurt/gimping before this would literally make you the last person on earth able to say shit about it.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 11:15 PM