KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Teleporters versus the Jedi....

Teleporters versus the Jedi....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Teleporters versus the Jedi....

The following teleporters must attempt to infiltrate the Jedi temple and kill every Jedi inside:

Nightcrawler, armed with a sword and daggers.

Weapon XI, armed with his twin adamantium swords.

John Wraith, armed with a machine gun and a pistol, also a few grenades.

Griffin (Jumper), armed with whatever he wants (He starts pt with the flamethrower, but can jump away anywhere to rearm.)

Rice Bowl (Jumper), same as Griffin.

They attack as the Jedi council is having a session. The Jedi are all the Jedi shown in Episodes 1-3.

Do the teleporters succeed, or do the Jedi maintain?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 07:27 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

One more thing. The teleporters have studied the layout of the Jedi temple, they know where the Jedi sleep, where they eat, where the council chamber is, yada yada yada.

And this takes place at night. The Jedi aren't sleeping, but they are winding down for the day.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:23 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well this looks like a perfectly innocent thread that wasn't created with any bad blood behind it. no expression

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:32 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surprise!!

Old Post May 19th, 2010 05:35 PM
Darth Martin

The team dies horribly.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:56 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure about that? With the right strategy, they have a slim chance.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 08:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

None of them showed much any planning skills though.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:01 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

With their jumping speed, it wouldn't really matter. Especially XI. I'd love to see a Jedi trying to block a barrage of automatic gunfire.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:04 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Well, in Clone Wars they can. Obi-Wan does it with his hand.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:08 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Teleporters own.

Kurt and his team of TPers would kill all of those slow moving chumps.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:13 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well, in Clone Wars they can. Obi-Wan does it with his hand.
This is ROTS Jedi, I would never start a thread using the CGI Jedi, their power is ridiculous.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:20 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the jedi being Mace, Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan and the ones that Palpatine killed before be fought Mace?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the Jedi shown in Ep. 1-3.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:38 PM
Darth Martin

The team dies horribly.

There are thousands of Jedi in the Temple; according to you all of the best too.

Jedi have pre-cog; they can freeze the teleporters dead still just as Jean Grey did Nightcrawler in X2.

Yoda, Mace, Kenobi, and Anakin are there? Come on, man.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 10:23 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Total spite - team Jedi. Have you studied Jedi abilities? And they are facing the Old Republic's most powerful Masters (save Anakin for he was not a Master). All the weapons you listed would fail against the Jedi to the fact of their superior (Jedi) reflexes and lightsaber. A lightsaber blade cannot be broken for it is pure energy. I'm not gonna go any further.

War Doctor

Old Post May 20th, 2010 06:56 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
All the Jedi shown in Ep. 1-3.

all righty. then...

Originally posted by Darth Martin
The team dies horribly.

There are thousands of Jedi in the Temple; according to you all of the best too.

Jedi have pre-cog; they can freeze the teleporters dead still just as Jean Grey did Nightcrawler in X2.

agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 20th, 2010 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
The team dies horribly.

Explain the "freeze" part.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:14 AM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Telekenetic Freeze, Force Shove, Force, Wave, Force Grip, etc etc. Jedi have abilities that the Teleporters do not have.

War Doctor

Old Post May 21st, 2010 01:06 AM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

TK freeze? Shown in the movies?

Old Post May 21st, 2010 01:10 AM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Explain the "freeze" part.
I already did. Read the qoute.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 02:24 AM