KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Nomak versus YuLaw.....

Nomak versus YuLaw.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nomak versus YuLaw.....

Nomak (Blade II) versus YuLaw (The One).

YuLaw is on the hunt, looking for Gabe Law, who has fled with his wife. He learns that Gabe is taking refuge in a vacant building over a night club (The building where Blade fought Nomak for the first time.)

He encounters Nomak. Nomak sees YuLaw as a meal, plans to kill him and drain him. YuLaw, pissed at not finding Gabe, fights back.

Who wins? h2h combat only.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:17 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Nomak versus YuLaw.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nomak (Blade II) versus YuLaw (The One).

YuLaw is on the hunt, looking for Gabe Law, who has fled with his wife. He learns that Gabe is taking refuge in a vacant building over a night club (The building where Blade fought Nomak for the first time.)

He encounters Nomak. Nomak sees YuLaw as a meal, plans to kill him and drain him. YuLaw, pissed at not finding Gabe, fights back.

Who wins? h2h combat only.
YuLaw wtfpwns nomak

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:19 PM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has speed on Nomak, yeah, but durability goes to Nomak. Strength is questionable.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I hate that film with passion.

Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

YuLaw has spanned countless dimensions killing versions of himself and becoming stronger with each kill.

Nomak hasn't a chance.

“Dreams shape the world."

Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has speed on Nomak, yeah, but durability goes to Nomak. Strength is questionable.
durabily does go to to nomak but strength isnt questionable YuLaw pick up 2 motorcycles 1 with each arm and they were those bulky cop types

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:24 PM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I hate that film with passion.
what film blade or the one

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:25 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
YuLaw has spanned countless dimensions killing versions of himself and becoming stronger with each kill.

Nomak hasn't a chance.
And everything he dishes out Nomak can take and regen from. The man took a hail of bullets FFS. How does YuLaw put him down?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:27 PM
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

And everything he dishes out Nomak can take and regen from. The man took a hail of bullets FFS. How does YuLaw put him down?
Yulaw dodges hails of bullets puts him down by KHTFO

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:29 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

YuLaw cannot dodge hails of bullets, he dodged a bullet at a time.

Again, I don't see a way he puts Nomak down.

Nomak is as least as strong, can regen, this won't be easy for YuLaw, if YuLaw can in fact win.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:32 PM
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yulaw kicked a guy in the air kicked everybody who was around him a**es then ran back kicked him before he hit the ground

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, YuLaw has the speed advantage, I already said that in the OP.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:37 PM
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, YuLaw has the speed advantage, I already said that in the OP.
that type of speed advantage cancels out everythimg nomak can do

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does it? YuLaw is gonna dodge a shitload of Nomak's attacks, but sooner or later one will connect, or Nomak will get him in a grapple. When Nomak hurts YuLaw, YuLaw does not regen.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:46 PM
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

yulaw pwns nomak face it

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:50 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I see YuLaw moving as a blur, so fast that Nomak is slowed tremendously....and once he realizes he can't just beat him to death, he'll rip his rib cage open and then rip his heart out...

Gotta love the basic knowledge of each other rule.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You think YuLaw is strong enough to punch through the bone that Nomak's heart is encased in? He was never shown doing shit like that.

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Jun 13th, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 11:57 PM
KingD19

I'm pretty sure if Gabe can kick a metal light pole in half, and YuLaw can lift two motorcylces at the same time...YL has enough strength to break through, pry open bone.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 12:04 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure if Gabe can kick a metal light pole in half, and YuLaw can lift two motorcylces at the same time...YL has enough strength to break through, pry open bone.
Thank you and YuLaw punched through that van door to punch the guy on the other side of it

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 12:07 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by dev10n
Thank you and YuLaw punched through that van door to punch the guy on the other side of it

Forgot about that....but yeah we've pretty much established that Metal>>>>>>Bone right?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 12:09 AM