KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Agent 47 vs. Batman

Agent 47 vs. Batman
Started by: DarkNemesis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Agent 47 vs. Batman

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Agent 47 from the 2008 Hitman film. Batman from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Three scenarios:

1. Sword fight: Batman is armed with a katana, wearing his LOS uniform and armor from the beginning of Batman Begins, 47 is in his usual black suit/red tie outfit, armed with his twin blades. The setting is the League of Shadow temple where Bruce fought the decoy Ra's Al Ghul.

2. Hand-to-hand fight: Batman is in his TDK batsuit but has no other gadgets, 47 is in that heavily armored suit he wore near the end of the Hitman film. The setting is the chamber in the church where 47 fought that bald guy with the spear.

3. Battle of Stealth: Hitman is wearing the same armored suit, armed with his twin pistols. Batman is in his BB batsuit and possess all of his gadgets throughout the two Nolan films. The setting is the cargo dock in BB at night. 47 sees Batman but the latter disappears into the darkness before he can shoot him. 47 too immediately goes for cover and both must seek and destroy.

Who wins each scenario?

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 05:37 PM
DarkNemesis is currently offline Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Good thread.

I want to say Agent 47, with ease, but I probably need to hear arguments from the Bat supporters before I conclude that. lol

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 05:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Bat gets pwned here in 1 and 2, maybe a chance in 3.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 05:40 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

In an actual fight pitting these two against each other would be a RAPESTOMP! However, movie Batman is lame as hell compared to comic Batz. Comic Batz would destroy Agent 47 in all three scenarios; In this situation though, i honestly don't see movie Batz winning, not the first two anyway. The third, I'd give Batz the edge because it's dark and he has the gadgets.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 05:49 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

For #3 does Batman get his sonic vision thing?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 06:58 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
For #3 does Batman get his sonic vision thing?

I won't include it, it'll be too unfair.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 07:03 PM
DarkNemesis is currently offline Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give 47 his guns and he beats Batman in any scenario.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 07:06 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Batz still had night vision in the the first movie, it's standard gear for him.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Give 47 his guns and he beats (MOVIE)Batman in any scenario.
fixed

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 07:07 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I don't recall the night vision but if he had it, I'll allow it for this thread. The sonar vision makes it a little too cheap, and besides, I don't think it qualifies as his standard gear.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 07:18 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Agent 47 easily for all 3

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 09:01 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Agent 47 vs. Batman

1. Sword fight: Bruce took on scores of ninja with his blade. Agent 47 took on 4(5?) other agents with his blade, but they were all fighting each other.

Conclusion: Batman likely the better swordsman.

2. Hand-to-hand fight: Batman takes on (armed) ninjas, thugs, goons and gang-members on a nightly basis. Agent 47 didn't have all that much H2H, he more relies on his guns.

Conclusion: Batman is better at H2H

3. Battle of Stealth: This is what Batman excels at, but 47 is a pro with his gun.

Conclusion: Could go either way.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Rob, what happened to 47 being a master of all aspects of combat?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hey Rob, what happened to 47 being a master of all aspects of combat?

Didn't you cry when I brought that up in your Swagger Vs Agent 47 thread long ago and it's the reason why we go with "what is shown" first, now?

Yeah, it is.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you finally concede that then? K.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you finally concede that then? K.

Personally, I think things that are stated should count too, I've said this many a time, it's no secret.

But your crying when a favorite of yours (Swagger & Harry Potter) loses is 92% of the reason why we have so many rules in here.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:49 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Personally, I think things that are stated should count too, I've said this many a time, it's no secret.

But your crying when a favorite of yours (Swagger & Harry Potter) loses is 92% of the reason why we have so many rules in here.
If you forget, I finally accepted it and went with it. I countered that Swagger was "the best."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 10:52 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
1. Sword fight: Bruce took on scores of ninja with his blade. Agent 47 took on 4(5?) other agents with his blade, but they were all fighting each other.

Conclusion: Batman likely the better swordsman.

2. Hand-to-hand fight: Batman takes on (armed) ninjas, thugs, goons and gang-members on a nightly basis. Agent 47 didn't have all that much H2H, he more relies on his guns.

Conclusion: Batman is better at H2H

3. Battle of Stealth: This is what Batman excels at, but 47 is a pro with his gun.

Conclusion: Could go either way.

thread should be over now instead of going 50 pages smile big grin stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 11:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thread should be over now instead of going 50 pages smile big grin stick out tongue

Wrong subject to make it go 50+ pages.

Needs to be Star Wars related, or Harry Potter.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 11:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say give them both all their weapons/tools/gadgets, have them fight in Nakatomi.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 11:57 PM
dadudemon

I say give them both all their weapons/tools/gadgets, have them fight in Nakatomi.

I agree with this.

I don't like either side gimped.

However, this is still a good matchup.

One could argue that each of the agents fighting with their swords was equal to or better than Batman in sword ability. The only thing to prove, then, is how fast and "skilled" they were swinging their blades.

We could do this by the number of blade strikes per second.

H2H...we could do best hits per second...or distance traveled with a weighted magnitude of hits per second. (5 hits per second at 2 feet, on average, traveled, is a much better feat than 8 hits per second travled at 1 foot, each...takes more limb speed.)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2010 02:38 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote