KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Universal Soldier versus Soldier...

Universal Soldier versus Soldier...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Universal Soldier versus Soldier...

GR44 (Van Damme), GR13 (Lungdren) and the rest of the Unisols from "Universal Soldier" versus Todd3465 (Kurt Russell), Caine607 (Jason Scott Lee) and the rest of the super soldiers "Soldier."

The two groups have an all out battle on Endor, at night. Each group is at full strength, and each group has access to all weapons they were shown using in their respective movies.

Who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 01:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

the Soldiers win.. the unisols were pretty stupid in adaptability

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:00 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Ewoks come out of nowhere and stomp.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:00 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
the Soldiers win.. the unisols were pretty stupid in adaptability
The Soldiers certainly had more experience, but the Unisols were borderline Juggernauts.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

the genesoldiers had a 99% accuracy and body armor,.. a head shot to a unisol wouls still kill them... walking and tanking would be the least thing they should do.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:10 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unisols had body armor too, and a head shot would kill the genesoldiers too.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:12 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

true but who is more accurate?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:13 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd side with the Unisols, Doug was a bad-ass, but they're still just men.

Close call though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:16 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno who had a better hit/miss %, but the Unisols were pretty damn accurate. GR13 in particular.

IMO the Unisols were faster and more agile, and stronger. If it goes CQC, H2H combat, the Unisols stomp.

Stealth? I dunno.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:18 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If it goes H2H, I say they let Andre Arlovski use that pile-bunker and just wreck shop.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:25 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, this is the Unisols from the first movie only.

Yeah, dude was a hoss.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 02:27 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Ewoks come out of nowhere and stomp.

This. Seriously, RJ, why would you set them up on Endor and not ban Ewoks?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 06:50 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just cuz.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2010 07:16 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Kurt Russell wins this with style alone.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 06:37 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

John McClane with the SUV

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 04:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Unisols prolly, but realistically, Van Damme and Lundgen cannot be understood when they speak so they lose that part of this fight big grin laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 06:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote