KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Darth Maul vs. Darth Vader

Darth Maul vs. Darth Vader
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Darth Maul vs. Darth Vader

Who wins ?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

We have a whole subforum dedicated to Star Wars versus matches.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:35 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
We have a whole subforum dedicated to Star Wars versus matches.
Ah. Never been there before.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:37 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ah. Never been there before.
Blasphemy!

But yeah, Vader in the Force and all-out department, but Maul in a Sabers-only match.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:37 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader, presuit or postsuit?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Thinking Vader wins either way actually.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:39 AM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Blasphemy!

But yeah, Vader in the Force and all-out department, but Maul in a Sabers-only match.
How does Vader win ? what could he do with all his force powers that Maul couldn't account for with his skills with a light saber ?

Originally posted by truejedi
Thinking Vader wins either way actually.
Based on ?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Presuit Vader rapes Maul. Postsuit? Dunno.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:41 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Who wins ?

quan first set up some sort of scenario between the two..

Vader wins all out, but Maul wins in saber and MA skills

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Presuit Vader rapes Maul. Postsuit? Dunno.
Just like he raped obi wan, right ?

quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
quan first set up some sort of scenario between the two..

Vader wins all out, but Maul wins in saber and MA skills
All powers are available to them.

Pre suit.

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just like he raped obi wan, right ?
Just like Obi Wan raped Vader, right?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:43 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

How does Vader win ? what could he do with all his force powers that Maul couldn't account for with his skills with a light saber ?
Vader in the Expanded Universe has incredible skill with telekinesis. Maul's never been shown to have skill enough to counter someone of Vader's magnitude.

But if it came to just sabers, no offensive Force powers, Maul's got the speed, stamina, and unpredictable fighting style that will overwhelm Vader.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Just like Obi Wan raped Vader, right?
He did win. He stalemated him and then Vader made such a critical stupid move. Vader is the luckiest character in star wars universe.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:45 AM
truejedi

ROTS era Kenobi never let anyone disarm him with a blade. As a swordsman, he is no slouch in defeating Anakin.

truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader in the Expanded Universe has incredible skill with telekinesis. Maul's never been shown to have skill enough to counter someone of Vader's magnitude.

But if it came to just sabers, no offensive Force powers, Maul's got the speed, stamina, and unpredictable fighting style that will overwhelm Vader.
I'll go with the spicyweiner on this one.

quanchi112
Disney

This is movies only.

truejedi

Vader uses a lot more TK than Maul does in ROTS. We can give him a conclusive force win just using the movies.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:48 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

[/B]All powers are available to them.

Pre suit. [/B]

ok..

QUOTE=13140115]Originally posted by Lord Lucien [B]

But if it came to just sabers, no offensive Force powers, Maul's got the speed, stamina, and unpredictable fighting style that will overwhelm Vader. [/QUOTE]

yeah Maul certainly does

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote