KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Death Eaters vs Nicolas Cage

Death Eaters vs Nicolas Cage
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

Death Eaters vs Nicolas Cage

All of RJ's favorite terrorists have to spend a week locked in a small two story house with the Nicolas Cage from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8

He is armed

He is batshit insane

He is turning into Ghost Rider

If you look at the woman behind him at 1:48, he seems to have Force Powers too.

No one can teleport out of the house.

WHO WINS??? laughing

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 01:25 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Cage kicks their asses...with style. And rage.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 04:07 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

One must note the difference between Mongolian Death Eaters, which are evil wizards from Mongolia, and mongoloids, like the actor Nicholas Cage.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 05:03 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Ghost Rider have a soul?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 05:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

No he is a construct.
An instrument of nature.
Death Spells won't work.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 06:07 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then they vanish him. Or change him into a teacup.

Death Eaters win.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 06:13 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Changing the Spirit of Vengeance itself into a teacup doesn't sound right to me.

I'm sure he would have natural resistances to sorcery.+ molecular manipulation.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 06:51 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

It would be like turning the Devil into a teacup. It ain't happening.
The Spirit of Vengeance is a universal force. Brought into the our plane using Cage as a medium.
The wizards wouldn't comprehend what they are transmuting.
Every single one of them would stare into his eyes while casting spells.
And it's safe to say they are all guilty as sin so they go into a trance and are judged.

Last edited by the ninjak on Jan 17th, 2011 at 07:21 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:19 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yeah the wizards are doomed here.. penance stare or Blaze uses his chain on their candy arses

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Does Ghost Rider have a soul?

He's got spirit, fool.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:36 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
It would be like turning the Devil into a teacup. It ain't happening.
The Spirit of Vengeance is a universal force. Brought into the our plane using Cage as a medium.
The wizards wouldn't comprehend what they are transmuting.
Every single one of them would stare into his eyes while casting spells.
And it's safe to say they are all guilty as sin so they go into a trance and are judged.
He showed no resistance to magical spells onscreen.

He'll vanish just fine. Imperio, confundus, all that shit would work just fine.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:39 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The being is Vengeance.
Transmutation and mental assault won't work.
The spells work on creatures and humans but not gods.

GR didn't fight magicians in the film. So I can argue that the spells won't work as much as you can say they will.

I'm going off the entity itself. In the latest film (Hollows) the 3 brothers faced death and received gifts. Before ultimately falling to Death.

GR would face Death.

Last edited by the ninjak on Jan 17th, 2011 at 07:48 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That shit was never implied onscreen, dude. He vanishes, end of story, /thread.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:45 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And he will find a way back wherever the **** he gets vanished to.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 07:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he won't. What onscreen feat proves this? What onscreen feat shows him changing back from a teacup?

None.

/ yet another HP spite thread.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 08:05 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The transmutation spell itself wouldn't have a clue what it's transmutating.
And as a result would fail.
All wizard battles I've seen on screen had the opponents staring at each other.
Second they see GR they get frozen by Penance Stare. Mass deaths ensue.

Show me feats of Wizards transmuting Gods and forces on this level.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 08:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

That spell works on the living and inanimate objects, no? Bird into goblet, boy into shark etc?

Ghost Rider isn't living in the conventional sense and he's definitely not an inanimate object. Stands to reason that spell won't work on him due to his nature.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 08:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
The transmutation spell itself wouldn't have a clue what it's transmutating.
And as a result would fail.
All wizard battles I've seen on screen had the opponents staring at each other.
Second they see GR they get frozen by Penance Stare. Mass deaths ensue.

Show me feats of Wizards transmuting Gods and forces on this level.
So HP spells work fine on humans, animals and inaminate objects, but not Ghost Rider? I call bullshit. Prove it.

They'll Imperio him, force him into human form, then death spell him.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 08:16 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

So HP spells work fine on humans, animals and inaminate objects, but not Ghost Rider? I call bullshit. Prove it.

Again, GR is the embodiment of "Vengeance" brought onto our plane through Blaze as a medium.
Blaze isn't just possessed like Reagan in the Exorcist.
Every fiber and molecule that makes up his form is Vengeance.
In the comics(I know they don't count) if the host body gives in totally to the force GR becomes Vengeance Unleashed... a being with no bounds.

So for arguments sakes IF the wizard's spells could destroy, teleport, transmute any particles that represent Johnny Blazes'. Then they will have to deal with Vengeance itself.

And then it's all over.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 08:23 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Se above, GR isn't living in the conventional sense and he's not an inanimate object. So?

Again, does that spell work on the non-living? Does it work on Dementors even?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2011 08:25 AM