KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Picard Vs Potter

Picard Vs Potter
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Picard Vs Potter

Picard: Armed with cup of smoldering hot Earl Grey and the rage he felt towards the Borg(directed at Potter here). As far as Picard's concerned, the "line is drawn here!"

Potter: Armed with his wand and is under the impression that Picard is in league with Voldermort due to their sharing bad/balding craniums.

Setting: The fighting arena/mat where Daniel fought his last fight in the Karate Kid. They start approximately five feet apart.

Neither combatant can draw in from outside sources. Potter can't bring in a potion; Picard can't have Worf beam down and deliver a Klingon boot (size 14) to Potter's rear quarters.

Survivor is playing in the background.

FIGHT!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Picard throws the tea on Potters (non existant) male genitalia, and so he wins while Potter is on the ground screaming

We all know we would if that happened.........

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:01 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Picard Vs Potter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Picard: Armed with cup of smoldering hot Earl Grey and the rage he felt towards the Borg(directed at Potter here). As far as Picard's concerned, the "line is drawn here!"

Potter: Armed with his wand and is under the impression that Picard is in league with Voldermort due to their sharing bad/balding craniums.

Setting: The fighting arena/mat where Daniel fought his last fight in the Karate Kid. They start approximately five feet apart.

Neither combatant can draw in from outside sources. Potter can't bring in a potion; Picard can't have Worf beam down and deliver a Klingon boot (size 14) to Potter's rear quarters.

Survivor is playing in the background.

FIGHT!
Oh Rob, you fail.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:05 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Jean-Luc easy.. after drinking smoldering hot earl grey tea, Picard is an unstoppable force

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Picard rapes at transwarp speed here.

No way can blind, scaulded faced Potter deal with Picard's guile, cunning, experience in life Picard (being over 110 by the time of TNG, including 'the Inner Light')
His single handed McPwing of Terrorists/thieves invading a deserted enterprise in Starship mine..a man with all the combat experince of the Borg and their combined knowledges of how to efficiently kill all life forms. Locutus/Picard as shown in First Contact could assimilate Harry.
Picard who is from a point in time where all current fight styles will be known to Picard... Picard who layed the smack down along side James T Kirk himself to save that system of people...

Harry does what ever he does at first move, then Picard leaves the Nexus and goes back to just before that point and kicks Harry square in the nutsack.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:10 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Jean-Luc easy.. after drinking smoldering hot earl grey tea, Picard is an unstoppable force

yes

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:11 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My God, stop, just stop....Look at how fast Harry is here:

Anyone who says Picard closes the gap and beats Harry down is the epitome of PotterHate.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:12 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

I didnt. He throws tea on Potter which incapacitates him and then proceeds to kill him. Simple, Potter will be like "Hey you have tea! Ima be British now and drink it after i take it from you, not bothering to do anything!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:14 AM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

All I see are a table and a counter being good cover against magic.

Nothing compared to a Picard hopped up on Earl mother****ing Grey cool

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:14 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Re: Re: Picard Vs Potter

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oh Rob, you fail.....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
All I see are a table and a counter being good cover against magic.

Nothing compared to a Picard hopped up on Earl mother****ing Grey cool
The speed in which he casts his spells, dude.

Its OK, I know you see it, I dont expect you to acknowledge it.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:16 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:18 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Harry'd be too busy screaming and blind with earl grey flavoured destruction to the corneas.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:19 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

Harry'd be too busy screaming and blind with earl grey flavoured destruction to the corneas.
Sure, he can dodge spells, but not a cup of tea roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:28 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hey man, it's not just tea. It's EARL ****ING GREY.

Check and mate I think.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:31 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sure, he can dodge spells, but not a cup of tea roll eyes (sarcastic)

They're in a dojo type setting/fight, they're about 5 feet apart. Potter isn't Spider-man, dude.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Nephthys
Hey man, it's not just tea. It's EARL ****ING GREY.

Check and mate I think.

yes

/\

Too powerful for Potter.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 12th, 2011 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:34 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
yes

/\

Too powerful for Potter.

Potter has not met the Picard Force big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 01:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Potter has not met the Picard Force big grin

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 02:12 AM
dadudemon

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Earl Grey is like Popeye's Spinach! laughing

Here's how I see what happens:

As soon as the fight starts, Picard throws his "Tea, Earl Grey, hot." right in Potter's face. Then, he screams, "THERE. ARE. FOUR. LIGHTS!"

That should end the fight.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 03:12 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote