KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rocky Vs Rambo

Rocky Vs Rambo
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Rocky Vs Rambo

Bare knuckle brawl in an arena, no weapons, all fight feats acceptable. Both are in their best shape (strength, speed, agility, durability, fighting-skill etc)from whichever movie(s) they appeared best in for any given trait.

Which Stallone is left standing?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 5th, 2011 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 07:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rocky.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 09:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rocky.

I tend to agree, but Rambo is trained in kicks and grappling.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of which Rocky will go to the body on. He'll crush Rambo's ribs then knock his block off.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

been a while since i've seen the rambo movies, i believe rambo used some martial arts skills, but i think rocky should take the majority here

afterward, stallone takes jennifer to dinner to discuss the expendables 2 big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is online now! Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Hmm.

Bare knuckle Rocky would probably have the upper hand here, no pun intended.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:29 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Upper cut to Rambo's jaw. Bam.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:33 AM
Impediment
Endless

However, I haven't seen ANY Rambo movie for over 15 years. Seriously. I haven't even seen the newest Rambo, yet, so I can't tactfully deduce what John Rambo could or couldn't do.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:37 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Impediment
However, I haven't seen ANY Rambo movie for over 15 years. Seriously. I haven't even seen the newest Rambo, yet, so I can't tactfully deduce what John Rambo could or couldn't do.

Newest Rambo was a decent action flick, much better than Rambo 2 and 3.

He rips a man's throat out with his bare hands. Not to spoil it for you.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was AWESOME.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:41 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
Newest Rambo was a decent action flick, much better than Rambo 2 and 3.

He rips a man's throat out with his bare hands. Not to spoil it for you.

anything else happen rob in the latest rambo movie?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:43 AM
BruceSkywalker is online now! Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

H2H wise? Not really that I recall. He was completely roided out though, much bulkier than Rambo 1-3.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
SAS prick gets his leg blown to shit and still wouldn't shut up.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And this:

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:51 AM
Impediment
Endless

I might need to see this via Netflix. Looks interesting.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 12:54 AM
Johnny Demonic

Rambo was taught to ignore pain. Rocky, while tuff, doesn't have what it takes.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 06:34 AM
Johnny Demonic is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Demonic a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Demonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Rambo told Trautman that it wasn't working in Rambo 3.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 06:35 AM
Johnny Demonic

Wait wait wait, is this gonna turn into a Trautman Ghost vs Mickey Ghost?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 06:47 AM
Johnny Demonic is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Demonic a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Demonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. Besides, a KO punch wont hurt.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 06:48 AM
Johnny Demonic

Well yea, if Mickey ain't in Rocks corner telling him he is gonna eat lightning and crap thunder if he catches this chicken, then Rambo gets the KO in the 13th with a crushing combo and then for giggles puts him in the figure four leglock, wooooooooooo!!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 06:58 AM