KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Multiverse fight: Hit-Potter Vs Grammaton Vader

Multiverse fight: Hit-Potter Vs Grammaton Vader
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Multiverse fight: Hit-Potter Vs Grammaton Vader

Harry Potter and Hit-Girl are combined to form Hit-Potter, a prepubescent hermaphrodite yielding all the powers, skills and abilities of both into one lame yet lethal being. Gear: Wand, twin pistols, combi-stick and cable-knife.

John Preston and Darth Vader (Anakin, pre burn) are fused to form Grammaton Cleric Vader, a bad-ass mofo yielding the powers, skills and abilities of both into one lethal being. Gear: lightsbre and twin-pistols.

(please log in to view the image)

Location: Warehouse where the US Government stored the Arc and other crated away secrets at the end of Indiana Jones the beginning of Indiana Jones-Crystal Skull.

Round 1: Opposite ends of the warehouse, seek and destroy

Round 2: 150 feet apart

Fight!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 12th, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 11:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lulz, fail. Hit Potter rapes. You know why.

But hey, by all means, tell us why GV rapes. BTW, "Darth Preston" sounds better.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Apr 13th, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 12:06 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Lulz, fail. Hit Potter rapes. You know why.

But hey, by all means, tell us why GV rapes. BTW, "Darth Preston" sounds better.

Yes, am aware you believe anything Hit-Girl and Harry Potter can't lose.

Why you ask? Sith precog, reaction-time and speed, force-push/pull/crush/choke and Gunkata.

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 13th, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 12:54 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Yes, am aware you believe anything Hit-Girl and Harry Potter can't lose.

Why you ask? Sith precog, reaction-time and speed, force-push/pull/crush and Gunkata.
Erkey derkey.

One thing. Is DP wearing his breathing apparatus? Is he in Vader armor?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 12:58 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Onething. Is DP wearing his breathing apparatus? Is he in Vader armor?

OP said "Anakin, pre burn" and then there's the picture. Darth Vader, but before Mustafar.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OP said "Anakin, pre burn" and then there's the picture. Darth Vader, but before Mustafar.
My bad, missed that.

Scenario one: "Accio pistols, Accio lightsaber." All Hit Potter needs to know is DP's general location, he doesn't even need lie of sight. Then, "Confundus." Again, HP can do this from clear across the warehouse.

Scenario two: "Confundus." Sithzeimers ensues.

Not to mention that HP can apparate anywhere in the warehouse he wants, instantly. And yes, it will be instant, he will not have three wizard in tow, which would slow him down considerably.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

My bad, missed that.

Scenario one: "Accio pistols, Accio lightsaber." All Hit Potter needs to know is DP's general location, he doesn't even need lie of sight. Then, "Confundus." Again, HP can do this from clear across the warehouse.

Scenario two: "Confundus." Sithzeimers ensues.

Not to mention that HP can apparate anywhere in the warehouse he wants, instantly. And yes, it will be instant, he will not have three wizard in tow, which would slow him down considerably.

-LoL, it's a massive warehouse, "general direction" my ass. Because Grammaton Vader is going to sit there and do absolutely nothing while a small hermaphrodite cast a spell twice? No.

-Sith speed and precog is faster. Hell, Preton alone is likely faster. So Hit-Potter takes a between the eyes and one to the chest before the second syllable.

Show me one time in any of the films Potter did his teleport and it was both instant and without that swirling lag? Bet you can't. Do wizards risk teleporting into solid objects if they're not fully aware of the area?

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 13th, 2011 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:17 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoL, it's a massive warehouse, "general direction" my ass. Because Grammaton Vader is going to sit there and do absolutely nothing while a small hermaphrodite cast a spell twice? No.

Sith speed and precog is faster. Hell, Preton alone is likely faster. So Hit-Potter takes a between the eyes and one to the chest before the second syllable.
The warehouse is not as large as the distance from where Harry fought the horntail to the castle. He accio'd his firebolt from there.

Wrong. HP apparates out of the line of fire (150 feet is a long way), land where DP cannot see him, then says Confundus.

It takes far less time to say "Confundus" than it takes to cast a force spell or draw pistols and fire.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:21 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

The warehouse is not as large as the distance from where Harry fought the horntail to the castle. He accio'd his firebolt from there.

Wrong. HP apparates out of the line of fire (150 feet is a long way), land where DP cannot see him, then says Confundus.

It takes far less time to say "Confundus" than it takes to cast a force spell or draw pistols and fire.

The warehouse is ****ing massive. Watch the end of ROTLA and beginning of CS. Because Harry knew of the firebolt's exact location.

Funny, dude. Draw guns you say? It's a duel, if the wand is drawn and ready, so is the other opponent's weapons. Stop trying to cater a win.

Harry teleporting when someone is looking right at him is a death-wish, as seen in the last film, it's not instant and items (knife in the film) can be taken along for the ride with lethal consequences.

"Con..." *head shot* Grammaton Cleric is pwning and we've not even discussed offensive Force-powers, lol.

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 13th, 2011 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:24 AM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

sums that up HP loses badly

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:32 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Right on Manip!! I'm pretty sure that's a Harry pic with a wig, yes?

Or is that a Harry head on a Hit-Girl body?

Either way, crazy sick. big grin

*is secretly stealing for a rainy day*

On-topic, the fight between which "power" is greater, the Force or Potterverse magic, will always go on. Opinions will not be changed. Love/hate relationships.

One would venture so far as to say to stop comparing them, as they're about as comparable as... well, as a light-saber vs. a wand. No way to objectively judge.

Respect all background powers, yo!

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Apr 13th, 2011 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:18 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Grammaton Vader too damn easy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by siriuswriter
Right on Manip!! I'm pretty sure that's a Harry pic with a wig, yes?

Or is that a Harry head on a Hit-Girl body?

Either way, crazy sick. big grin

*is secretly stealing for a rainy day*

On-topic, the fight between which "power" is greater, the Force or Potterverse magic, will always go on. Opinions will not be changed. Love/hate relationships.

One would venture so far as to say to stop comparing them, as they're about as comparable as... well, as a light-saber vs. a wand. No way to objectively judge.

Respect all background powers, yo!

Harry's face over Hit-Girl head.

NP, use it wisely. I'd make a good avatar.

If we were discussing magic Vs The Force overall and to a lesser degree a massive battle, agreed. But these are two specific characters.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:45 AM
Dr Will Hatch

It's quite a shame that RJ had to have a fan affair with Hit-Girl since he tainted her reputation around here. She is so much cooler than anything Potter related it's not even funny.

And Grammaton wins. I don't give a f.uck what anyone says. Wizards can NOT outrun bullets.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 02:54 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Harry's face over Hit-Girl head.

NP, use it wisely. I'd make a good avatar.

If we were discussing magic Vs The Force overall and to a lesser degree a massive battle, agreed. But these are two specific characters.

Two specific characters who are both known in their own universes to be "special" and "chosen" and "have powers beyond which we have ever seen."

Although I don't know how Hit-Girl is "special," besides the fact that she was eleven.

But even Preston was "special," at least till he started "emoting."

And the avatar is already made, my friend. wink

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Apr 13th, 2011 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 03:08 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Two specific characters who are both known in their own universes to be "special" and "chosen" and "have powers beyond which we have ever seen."

Although I don't know how Hit-Girl is "special," besides the fact that she was eleven.

But even Preston was "special," at least till he started "emoting."

And the avatar is already made, my friend. wink

And?

And?

And?

Na, I was the first.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 03:16 AM
Dr Will Hatch

"

wink

Hit-Girl is a Badass Normal. That's all you need to know.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 03:45 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Round 1: Christian Christensen. laughing Can't believe no-one did that.

Round 2: Hit Harry.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 04:03 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I hate these types of threads.

Since John Vader is obviously far faster than the Harry Girl, the thread is over in far less than a second. We have to keep in mind that the "uber" fast duelists in Harry Potter are NOT Harry Potter. If this was Snape Girl vs. John Vader, I'd say that Snape Girl wins.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 04:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The warehouse is ****ing massive. Watch the end of ROTLA and beginning of CS. Because Harry knew of the firebolt's exact location.
The warehouse is not as big as the distance, not even close.

quote:
Funny, dude. Draw guns you say? It's a duel, if the wand is drawn and ready, so is the other opponent's weapons. Stop trying to cater a win.
Ah, so weapons are drawn at the beginning? DP is already aimed and ready to fire? K. HP dodges the bullets and death spells him.

quote:
Harry teleporting when someone is looking right at him is a death-wish, as seen in the last film, it's not instant and items (knife in the film) can be taken along for the ride with lethal consequences.
You're retarded. That was a house elf apparating with three adult wizards in tow. It was harder to do and slower. This is one wizard, no one in tow.

quote:
"Con..." *head shot* Grammaton Cleric is pwning and we've not even discussed offensive Force-powers, lol.
Nah, Hit Girl can dodge bullets. Deal with it. If she can dodge bullets, she can even more easily dodge saber throws and force attacks.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 05:15 AM