KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Smith vs. Anakin (Lord Vader)

Smith vs. Anakin (Lord Vader)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Smith vs. Anakin (Lord Vader)

This is Smith at his most powerful after he's taken over the Oracle vs. Anakin before the suit at his most powerful. Fight takes place in the matrix and who wins ?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 04:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I think Smith's got this

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 04:57 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anakin rapes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Anakin rapes.
Based on ?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
Based on the fact that when Smith does his bullet time dodge thing, Anakin force holds him in place, then decaps him. Precog rules here.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Based on the fact that when Smith does his bullet time dodge thing, Anakin force holds him in place, then decaps him. Precog rules here.
How do you know he can hold him with precog ? Smith is so much faster and stronger than vader it's not even funny.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:09 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

laughing

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you know he can hold him with precog ? Smith is so much faster and stronger than vader it's not even funny.
Hold him with precog? You mean hold him with a force hold, yes?

quanchi112
Disney

Hold him with precog? You mean hold him with a force hold, yes?
Yes, it's like saying he can choke him based off talking to him on a screen. I don't see the same rules applying here to Smith since he's taken over the Oracle. I can see him using it but Smith resisting based off of his power and the fact he's a lot stronger and more powerful than human beings along with the fact he isn't human he's a program.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:11 AM
Darth Martin

Smith rapes.
Fixed.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:16 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, it's like saying he can choke him based off talking to him on a screen. I don't see the same rules applying here to Smith since he's taken over the Oracle. I can see him using it but Smith resisting based off of his power and the fact he's a lot stronger and more powerful than human beings along with the fact he isn't human he's a program.
So you're one of these people who think a force choke/hold can be escaped via brute strength? Nothing in the SW movies suggested that.

Besides, Anakin has precog, he will always know where Smith is gonna be. He doesn't even have to see Smith. He just senses where danger is coming from and have his saber ready to intercept.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:33 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yet somehow Force-Precog can counter a cat like Smith, but not a human-esque wizard. Odd, RJ. Odd.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:46 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Yet somehow Force-Precog can counter a cat like Smith, but not a human-esque wizard. Odd, RJ. Odd.
And there it is, knew it was coming....

Difference: A wizard can **** with precog due to the sheer amount of shit it can throw at a Jedi at once. Precog was shown, many times, being overwhelmed.

Smith? All he has is his H2H, precog will work just fine.

Wait, does Smith have his gat?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:49 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

And there it is, knew it was coming....

Difference: A wizard can **** with precog due to the sheer amount of shit it can throw at a Jedi at once. Precog was shown, many times, being overwhelmed.

Smith? All he has is his H2H, precog will work just fine.

Wait, does Smith have his gat?

Cos you're so odd in how you debate.

Really now? no. Overwhelmed by lots and lots of blaster-fire in most cases.

Why doesn't Smith have a gun? He usually has one. Have you seen how fast Smith can move and throw punches?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 05:52 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

A powerful Sith Lord and a Superman-esque character are two different guages of power. Anakin is indeed powerful but not even the most powerful of his group. He's pretty much Kenobi's equal at this point. Windu, Sidious, Dooku, and Palpatine all dwarf him in Force mastery and control.

Even then, Smith would solo every single one of them. This is a guy whose mere flight path caused tornados, whose landings caused craters and earthquakes, who can fly at subsonic speeds, etc.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:01 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cos you're so odd in how you debate.

Really now? no. Overwhelmed by lots and lots of blaster-fire in most cases.

Why doesn't Smith have a gun? He usually has one. Have you seen how fast Smith can move and throw punches?

Odd as in I tend to spank you silly?

Ahahahahaa, don't get me started. I can make a huge list, dude. The SW movies are chocked full of instances where precog failed miserably.

If Smith has a gun, that's different. He probably wins then.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Odd as in I tend to spank you silly?

Ahahahahaa, don't get me started. I can make a huge list, dude. The SW movies are chocked full of instances where precog failed miserably.

If Smith has a gun, that's different. He probably wins then.

If that helps you get by, I'm cool with you thinking that.

And where it didn't.

So Precog now fails to a bullet?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that helps you get by, I'm cool with you thinking that.

And where it didn't.

So Precog now fails to a bullet?

You know you came.

Far more instances of it not working, dude.

No, bullets travel faster than blaster bolts, you know that.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:14 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You know you came.

Far more instances of it not working, dude.

No, bullets travel faster than blaster bolts, you know that.

Again, if that helps you, cool.

Yeah, no. Each and every time a Jedi/Sith block a blaster bolt, that's an instance of it working; there are shit loads of those in the films.

But, but, but Vader will know ahead of time, you just said that.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, if that helps you, cool.

Yeah, no. Each and every time a Jedi/Sith block a blaster bolt, that's an instance of it working; there are shit loads of those in the films.

But, but, but Vader will know ahead of time, you just said that.

Calm down.

Mhm, and a Jedi blocking twenty bolts is one instance IMO.

K. If Smith rapid fires, which he rarely did, Anakin is gonna have problems.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:24 AM