KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Selene (Underworld) runs a Marvel Gauntlet

Selene (Underworld) runs a Marvel Gauntlet
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Selene (Underworld) runs a Marvel Gauntlet

Selene was pretty badass especially in the last Underworld movie. How would she fare against the heroes from the MU?

1. Punisher
2. Hawkeye
3. Daredevil
4. Black Widow
5. Captain America
6. Blade
7. Spider-Man (combined feats from both)
8. Ironman (no flight, fights how he fought Thor)
9. Thor
10. Hulk

After Selene wins a round she drinks her victims blood to recharge. How far does she go?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 02:26 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

She stops at Captain America based on her latest movie feats. Though to be honest I think Blade should come before Captain America: haven't seen the Blade movies in a while so I'm not clear on his feats.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 02:39 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Are you watching Underworld on FX?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 03:17 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Nah I'm just remembering what I saw from Awakening. she did shoulder-ram a van though I'd wager Cap blocking Thor's hammer strike to be a more impressive strength feat.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 03:21 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Selene was extremely fast tho and she was able to tank shotgun blasts at point blank range. And that was before the Corvinus upgrade.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:41 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

She gets through Cap, struggles with Blade but eventually wins... then gets beat by Spidey. From what I can tell, Selene looks slightly faster than spidey but not as strong.

Funny thing though is that although I think Spidey beats her, I think she can beat IM if IM is going to be fighting h2h. As long as she's strong enough to get through IM"s armor that is. IM isn't fast enough to catch up with her.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:59 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well I guess I can see Selene winning against Cap via blitz but I still think he should be above Blade. The Corvinus upgrade makes most of his weapons void and she should be both stronger and faster than him.

Not sure if she'd be able to rip the armor off but IM should be leagues above her in strength.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 05:15 PM
Mindset

Isn't getting past Spiderman.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 05:20 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Nah I'm just remembering what I saw from Awakening. she did shoulder-ram a van though I'd wager Cap blocking Thor's hammer strike to be a more impressive strength feat.

That wasn't a strength feat for Cap. It was a durability feat for the shield.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 08:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Originally posted by KingD19
No, it was a strength feat since his arm didn't move at all. That blow should have sent him flying, and the shield doesn't nullify kinetic energy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 08:39 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

Originally posted by Pwned
No, it was a strength feat since his arm didn't move at all. That blow should have sent him flying, and the shield doesn't nullify kinetic energy.

Except it does, was even stated in film

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 12:18 AM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah she ain't getting passed SpideyMaguire. She runs around and eventually tags SpideyGarfield though but considering this is an amalgamation Selene gets webbed up good, followed by some good cracks to her skull.

Tony, Thor and Hulk crush her.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 10:52 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by KingD19

Oh...my bad but I'd still put Cap over Blade in this thread. The van feat would put Selene at a class 2 right?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 12:11 PM
Trackz

No way Cap is above Blade, Selene doesn't get past Blade either.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 05:22 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by FrothByte
As long as she's strong enough to get through IM"s armor that is.
She isn't.

She stops hard at Spiderman, and has no chance with the three strongest Avengers.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 05:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Trackz
No way Cap is above Blade, Selene doesn't get past Blade either.

What are Blade feats cause I really can't rememberwhat he did in the movies.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 05:35 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He has tons of them that put him easily in Cap's strength class. Probably a bit higher. But what sets them apart is that he's much more skilled and has no problem shooting someone in the face. And since Selene is a vampire...he'll probably kill her.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:39 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Selene (Underworld) runs a Marvel Gauntlet

1. Punisher - Dies
2. Hawkeye - Dies
3. Daredevil - Puts up a fight, dies
4. Black Widow - Dies, though I'd preferred they'd just 69 each other
5. Captain America - Puts up a good fight, dies
6. Blade - Could go either way. IMO, Blade more times than naught
7. Spider-Man (combined feats from both) - Breaks her after a good fight
8. Ironman (no flight, fights how he fought Thor) - Tries to **** her once he realizes she can't get through his armor
9. Thor - Laughs at how small and useless she is against him
10. Hulk - Literally tears her a new *******

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
What are Blade feats cause I really can't rememberwhat he did in the movies.
his best fights were posted in the blade vs. selene thread, you could check those out.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:35 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Trackz
his best fights were posted in the blade vs. selene thread, you could check those out.

Thanks. Nowthat I've gotten reacquanted with Blade's feats I'll take back my previous statements about him.

Selene still stops at Spider-man.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 08:11 PM