KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bane vs. Ozymandias

Bane vs. Ozymandias
Started by: The Silent Hero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Silent Hero

Bane vs. Ozymandias

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 06:40 PM
The Silent Hero is currently offline Click here to Send The Silent Hero a Private Message Find more posts by The Silent Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Seriously?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 06:50 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You could add Batman and Ozymandias would still win, with only marginally more effort than he would need to take either one on one.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 07:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

lolz.

2 mice against a cat.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 08:00 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ozy wins, he has legit Superhuman stats. Bane is probably in the same league as the Comedian in terms of stats, maybe a notch or two below.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 08:24 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Comedian kills him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 08:52 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Comedian kills him.
Nah he didn't show any more skill or strength than Bane did.

Bane could have replicated every feat Comedian did.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 09:00 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Newjak
Nah he didn't show any more skill or strength than Bane did.

Bane could have replicated every feat Comedian did.

Cept he was faster, had better choreography and smashed stuff as well as Bane did.......as an old man.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 09:04 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Cept he was faster, had better choreography and smashed stuff as well as Bane did.......as an old man.
Better choreography does not make him more skilled or faster.

Bane was plenty fast enough to take out three armed guards.

And you forget by the time TDKRstory took place Bane would have been considered way past his prime as well in terms of age.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 09:10 PM
Darth Martin

Veidt beats Bane about as bad as Bane did Batman. He's that good.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 11:29 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How old was Bane in Rises?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 11:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

lolz.

2 mice against a cat.
Pfft

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 28th, 2012 11:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Zack Fair
How old was Bane in Rises?
I'm gonna put this one in spoiler tags

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: We don't know the exact age but we can get a decent range.

When Talia escapes she is just a kid, and we see that Bane is a full grown man. Now looking at a couple of different things I think it's safe to assume that Talia is roughly Bruce's age. Mostly that when she found her father he was still much younger looking than before. So it was definitely many years before Ras met Bruce. So basically while Bruce was a young child Bane was already an adult male. Batman was definitely at least in his 30s by the time TDR so Bane at the very least was probably in his 40s possibly approaching his 50s, possibly even in his lower 50s depending on how old think you Bruce was in the movie and how much older you think Bane was compared to Talia.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 12:51 AM
NemeBro

Comedian was well into his seventies by the time he fought Ozymandias though.

Also, I forget, is Comedian beating Ozymandias's ass so bad in the past that present-day Ozy is still butthurt about it also in the movies, or just the comics?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 01:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by NemeBro
Comedian was well into his seventies by the time he fought Ozymandias though.

Also, I forget, is Comedian beating Ozymandias's ass so bad in the past that present-day Ozy is still butthurt about it also in the movies, or just the comics?
My point was that Bane was most likely past his prime fighting abilities as well.

And I don't know. I haven't seen the movie in forever but other posters made it seem like that wasn't in the movies.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 01:37 AM
Mindset

I don't remember that being in the movie.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 06:33 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

It wasn't in the movie. Ozy's sole reason for killing Comedian was that he found out about the plan.

He may have wanted revenge for Comedian burning up his presentation with his cigar tho

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2012 07:49 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ozymandias breaks Bane's mask with one hit in the first 5 seconds of the fight and then makes that arrogant smirk as Bane chokes to death.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 30th, 2012 04:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Ozy murderstomp Bane, and then Batman. All of them.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2012 06:15 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote