KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ivan Drago vs. Bane

Ivan Drago vs. Bane
Started by: Psychotron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psychotron

Ivan Drago vs. Bane

Round 1 - Boxing match

Round 2 - Street fight

KO or death ends the fight.

Who breaks who?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:11 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

If Rocky can out-endure Drago, I think Bane can too.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 10:25 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

What stamina feats does Bane have?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 10:34 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Fighting Batman.

That should be all that need be said.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:14 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psychotron
What stamina feats does Bane have?

He beat batman

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:18 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Hmmmmmm. Bane has never taken the kind of punishment Drago can dish out. Batman hit nowhere near as hard as Ivan.

With Bane's speed and skill tho he would probably take this

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:28 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What about Drago's durability?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:33 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by steverules_2
He beat batman

And older, out-of-shape Batman. Batman whooped his ass in round 2.

Originally posted by juggerman
Hmmmmmm. Bane has never taken the kind of punishment Drago can dish out. Batman hit nowhere near as hard as Ivan.

With Bane's speed and skill tho he would probably take this

Bane's faster, but his mask is a big weakness. A solid shot from Drago could damage it. A then there's Drago's reach advantage.

Originally posted by Lestov16
What about Drago's durability?

About the same as Bane's I'd bet.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:36 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

After watching it again Batman was only able to damage the mask by use of his forearm blades, or at least that's what it looked like.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:42 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Batman was getting his ass whooped till he made the smart decision and decided to go after the mask. Bane took batmans best shots and wasn't even affected by them.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Newjak
After watching it again Batman was only able to damage the mask by use of his forearm blades, or at least that's what it looked like.

thumb up

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 12:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

It didn't look that way to me, but I only saw it once.

Regardless, Drago's 2150 psi punches can damage the mask.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 01:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Where did Bane show impressive speed or skill? He fought like a brute for the most part, tanked hits and then swung like an angry chimp. You "new shiny" people, sickening.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

He showed both. Alfred comented on how he feared for Bruce if he encountered Bane. He told Bruce to take note of his speed skill and brutality

EDIT: I think Bane was a pretty cool character for what he was but i agree people are making him out to be much more than what he was

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:12 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He showed both. Alfred comented on how he feared for Bruce if he encountered Bane. He told Bruce to take note of his speed skill and brutality

One old man's ramblings does not supersede the two fights we see Bane in.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Robtard
Where did Bane show impressive speed or skill? He fought like a brute for the most part, tanked hits and then swung like an angry chimp. You "new shiny" people, sickening.

IIRC he started hitting faster and more furiously when Batman damaged his mask, but I agree, he wasn't that fast. Neither was Drago of course.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:15 PM
juggerman

One old man's ramblings

laughing too funny! laughing

He was fast enough to block/parry several of Batman's hits (the ones he wasn't just tanking) and the Batman is pretty damn fast

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Psychotron
IIRC he started hitting faster and more furiously when Batman damaged his mask, but I agree, he wasn't that fast. Neither was Drago of course.

IIRC, he became more wild and chimp like when Batman first damaged his mask; then slowed down.

For reference:

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:22 PM
ares834

laughing too funny! laughing

He was fast enough to block/parry several of Batman's hits (the ones he wasn't just tanking) and the Batman is pretty damn fast

Yep, and he actually caught one... That's pretty damn impressive.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:33 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Robtard
IIRC, he became more wild and chimp like when Batman first damaged his mask; then slowed down.

For reference:

Well, yeah. Bane is basically a brawler. I didn't say otherwise.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2012 04:48 PM