KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ultimate Wizard Battle

Ultimate Wizard Battle
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Ultimate Wizard Battle

Voldemort vs. Gandalf the White vs. Saruman vs. Dumbledore vs. Balthazar Blake vs. Maxim Horvath vs. Morgana Le Fay vs. Bavmorda

The great Quanchi assembles these wizards from LOTR, Harry Potter, Sorcerer's Apprentice. and Willow in a fight to the death whose the baddest mage in this epic royal rumble type bout.

Fight takes place in Mount Doom.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 05:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Well, Gandalf the White replaced Saruman, he even broke his staff. So Saruman should be out of the equation.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 05:43 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Another HP masturbation thread, we have enough already.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Does Gandalf get his Magneto powers?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:21 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Re: Ultimate Wizard Battle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voldemort vs. Gandalf the White vs. Saruman vs. Dumbledore vs. Balthazar Blake vs. Maxim Horvath vs. Morgana Le Fay vs. Bavmorda

The great Quanchi assembles these wizards from LOTR, Harry Potter, Sorcerer's Apprentice. and Willow in a fight to the death whose the baddest mage in this epic royal rumble type bout.

Fight takes place in Mount Doom.

I don't know who Maxim is, so I'll leave him out.

Balthazar... can't really remember much of his powers. Haven't had that much interest in Nicolas cage as of late.

Gandalf defeated Saruman quite easily, so Saruman is out.
Voldemort I believe is more powerful than Dumbledore (if barely), so I'll take Dumbledore out.

Morgan le Fay, which movie version are we talking about? Is she the witch from Merlin? Can't remember much of her skills, but I don't think she was as powerful as Voldermort or Gandalf.

Bavmorda was a great villain, but sadly doesn't have the same battle spells as Gandalf and Voldemort. All I remember her using was Telekinesis and lightning.

Now Gandalf and Voldemort is a toss up. Gandalf has way more raw power, but Voldemort has shown better diversity of powers. I'm not even sure VOldemort can be killed. Though Gandalf did fight that Balrog in hell or something.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 07:31 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Re: Ultimate Wizard Battle

Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't know who Maxim is, so I'll leave him out.

He's from Sorcerer's Apprentice

http://sorcerers-apprentice.wikia.c...i/Maxim_Horvath

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 07:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Casper Whitey
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, is the evil witch at the end of The Sorcerors Apprentice in this?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:23 AM
Casper Whitey is currently offline Click here to Send Casper Whitey a Private Message Find more posts by Casper Whitey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Casper Whitey
Wait, is the evil witch at the end of The Sorcerors Apprentice in this?
Yes, Morgana.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Another HP masturbation thread, we have enough already.
Quit being a girl and thinking with your feelings and weigh in on the thread already.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:39 PM
Utrigita

I actually think it will end up being between the Wizards from Sorcerers apprentice, I'll have to rewatch the film but iirc they did things that can rival the stuff from HP.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 06:48 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Utrigita
I actually think it will end up being between the Wizards from Sorcerers apprentice, I'll have to rewatch the film but iirc they did things that can rival the stuff from HP.
It's everyone for his or herself. Morgana was pretty badass but I still favor Dumbledore or Voldemort against her in a one on one battle.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 07:22 PM
juggerman

Dumbledore was more powerful than Voldemort but where Dumbledore holds back Voldey never would

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 07:24 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Dumbledore was more powerful than Voldemort but where Dumbledore holds back Voldey never would
Based on what ?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 07:26 PM
Utrigita

It's everyone for his or herself. Morgana was pretty badass but I still favor Dumbledore or Voldemort against her in a one on one battle.

I don't, the wizards demonstrated that Time Slow spell, throw on of those on the other combatents and they will be hard pressed doing anything about a followup, there is also the fact that those wizards doesn't need to speak in order to blow a person across a room and lock the person. I don't think that this automatically ends between Dumblebore/Voldemort vs Gandalf, to much is going on and there is a multitude of combatents all across the battlefield, a stray spell here, a stray Plasma bolt there... It'll be hard to judge who will be left, because this won't be a nice 1vs1 it'll be a 8 against each other in a utter chaotic situation.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:02 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Utrigita
I don't, the wizards demonstrated that Time Slow spell, throw on of those on the other combatents and they will be hard pressed doing anything about a followup, there is also the fact that those wizards doesn't need to speak in order to blow a person across a room and lock the person. I don't think that this automatically ends between Dumblebore/Voldemort vs Gandalf, to much is going on and there is a multitude of combatents all across the battlefield, a stray spell here, a stray Plasma bolt there... It'll be hard to judge who will be left, because this won't be a nice 1vs1 it'll be a 8 against each other in a utter chaotic situation.
Voldemort seemed to react very quickly to Dumbledore and vice versa in their duel in the Order of the Phoenix. I do agree there will be mass chaos here which makes it even more interesting.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:44 PM
juggerman

Based on what ?

Based on the Harry Potter novels and movies

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:44 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Based on the Harry Potter novels and movies
I didn't read the novels but from experience I know the movies take on a life of their own. Dumbledore was fighting with the elder wand and barely stalemated Voldemort so where you get this he is more powerful stuff from with regards to the movies I'd love to know.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 08:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Bravmorda has possibly the best wide area attack, she just has to say "pigs" and fools drop to the floor in pain and pig-out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Voldemort seemed to react very quickly to Dumbledore and vice versa in their duel in the Order of the Phoenix. I do agree there will be mass chaos here which makes it even more interesting.

Neither of them can throw a time slowing boble unless I have missed something from the HP movies, so while their reaction time might be high it doesn't really matter when they are hit, it slows down spells as well. I'm not saying that it'll make it to a one way fight for the Wizards from the sorcerers apprentice, just food for thought.

Agreed, but it also makes predicting a outcome that more difficult. I would however put my money on Morgana lasting for quite a while, that little trick with kinda pulling her body apart to make sure that nothing hit her, will be effective in this Chaos.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 09:06 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Robtard
Bravmorda has possibly the best wide area attack, she just has to say "pigs" and fools drop to the floor in pain and pig-out.

She requires a incantation in order for it to be that wide though, you can hear hear chanting at 0:58 (I think it was) while the warrior is transformed.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2012 09:11 PM