KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is the wisest ?

Who is the wisest ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gandalf 12 57.14%
Albus Dumbledore 4 19.05%
Yoda 5 23.81%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the wisest ?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Who is the wisest ?

Who is the wisest of these movie superstars ? Gandalf, Albus Dumbledore, or Yoda ? Feel free to explain or cite reasoning as to why you pick a certain candidate over the other two. You can also give an order as well.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Who is the wisest ?

Gandalf. /thread

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Gandalf. /thread
So you don't even think it's close ?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I honestly haven't seen Harry Potter yet, but out of the other two, definitely Gandalf.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you don't even think it's close ?

You asked who was the wisest. You didn't ask "who is the wisest and how close in wisdom are the other two in relation".

The answer is: Gandalf, he's the wisest of the three.

Listen, if you can't handle facts and resort to crying, stop seeking.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Who is the wisest of these movie superstars ? Gandalf, Albus Dumbledore, or Yoda ? Feel free to explain or cite reasoning as to why you pick a certain candidate over the other two. You can also give an order as well.
You asked who was the wisest. You didn't ask "who is the wisest and how close in wisdom are the other two in relation".

The answer is: Gandalf, he's the wisest of the three.

Listen, if you can't handle facts and resort to crying, stop seeking.
Read it again. You acted as if it's an open and shut case. I want to hear why.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:38 PM
dadudemon

CRAP! I selected the wrong guy!

But, yes, it is Gandalf, by far. No one else comes even close. Gandalf is mildly Clairvoyant due to his massive amounts of Wisdom/experience. They didn't call him Lathspell and Stormcrow because he wanted to talk about pies. Also, he's an eternal being that has lived millions or even billions of years. Heh...he's Mormon. laughing

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I do agree Gandalf is my pick as well but I don't think it's a curbstomp. The guy wasn't wise enough to realize Saruman betrayed him and went over to the darkside. I mean it caught him completely by surprise.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Read it again. You acted as if it's an open and shut case. I want to hear why.

I don't need to read it again, I fully recall. You gave the option for explaining the choice; I choose not to.

Gandalf is wisest. /thread Deal with it or GTFO of my thread.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't need to read it again, I fully recall. You gave the option for explaining the choice; I choose not to.

Gandalf is wisest. Deal with it or GTFO of my thread.
I agree he is the wisest but you saying Gandalf/thread presumes it's an open and shut case like these other dirtbags don't belong in the same room as he does.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, so you agree with my awesome and factual assessment, but you're going to argue anyways. Gandalf is wisest here. /thread

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

LoL, so you agree with my awesome and factual assessment, but you're going to argue anyways. Gandalf is wisest here. /thread
It's not a fact but explain to me how the rest of your order goes. Who takes second and third ?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 06:52 PM
juggerman

I'm gonna go with Albus.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 07:58 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by juggerman
I'm gonna go with Albus.

Why did you choose to go with the wrong choice?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 07:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

What makes Gandalf head and shoulders above Albus ?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What makes Gandalf head and shoulders above Albus ?

Just stop with the strawman arguments, okay. I'm tired of kicking you out of my threads.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Just stop with the strawman arguments, okay. I'm tired of kicking you out of my threads.
I asked you to explain your reasoning and you have been unable to do so. That's why I think you're a fanboy. You can't answer simple questions and resort to posturing.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:21 PM
juggerman

laughing

Just because of how HP ended. It was like Dumbledore knew EVERYTHING that would happen and it seemed as tho he planned just about everything from the start.

Even when he did f*** up and used the Resurrection Stone he seemed to immediately turn it in the favor of the good guys(allowing Snape to kill him putting him farther in the good graces of Voldey)

He always seemed to be several steps ahead of everyone.

Seems to me like Yoda and Gandolf had more times when they didn't know what the heck was going on

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:30 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I asked you to explain your reasoning and you have been unable to do so. That's why I think you're a fanboy. You can't answer simple questions and resort to posturing.

There are so many answers as to gandalfs superior wisdom that there just arent enough hours in the day.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:40 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by omgchos
There are so many answers as to gandalfs superior wisdom that there just arent enough hours in the day.
Then a few examples shouldn't be difficult. I mean Gandalf was so wise he really saw Saruman betraying him, amirite ?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2012 08:49 PM