KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Team Pirates Of The Caribbean vs Team Three Musketeers( 2011 movie versions)

Team Pirates Of The Caribbean vs Team Three Musketeers( 2011 movie versions)
Started by: whatdoucare

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
whatdoucare

Team Pirates Of The Caribbean vs Team Three Musketeers( 2011 movie versions)

Jack sparrow, will turner, Elizabeth swan, Barbossa, Pintel and Ragetti are drinking rum in a pub in Paris one evening celebrating another escape from Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman. And at the other table D'artagnan' Athos, Porthos, Aramis and Planchet are celebrating another victory over the cardinal and his guards. The evening goes undisturbed until rochefort, milady, and the cardinal's guards storm into the pub and attempt to arrest the musketeers. A minute later the pub Door breaks open and Davy Jones marches in with maccus and the crew of the Flying Dutchman and wants sparrow to pay his debt once and for all. The whole scene turns into a massive bar fight in the end between both teams the fight begins!!!

1) Jack Sparrow vs D'artagnan
2) Barbossa vs Athos
3) Will Turner vs Aramis
4) Pintel and Ragetti vs Porthos
5) Davy Jones vs Rochefort
6) Elizabeth vs Milady
7) Macuss vs Milady
8) The crew of the Flying Dutchman vs The cardinal's guards

Last edited by whatdoucare on Jan 13th, 2013 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 08:14 PM
whatdoucare is currently offline Click here to Send whatdoucare a Private Message Find more posts by whatdoucare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I believe I'll give most of the wins to the 3 Musketeers team. 4 of them took on an entire battalion of cardinal's guards, which is a better showing than what I remember from any Pirates movie (though it's been some time since I watched any POTC movies so I'm not that sure).

Still, I was more impressed by feats done from 3 musketeers.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 08:40 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote