KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Catwoman vs Batman

Catwoman vs Batman
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Catwoman vs Batman

Batman on patrol hears an alarm go off at a museum and goes to investigate and finds catwoman.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:24 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

The Bat

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:26 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Catwoman has the physical advantage.

Nolan Batman has some tech and shadow advantage. But nothing Catwoman can't avoid.

Batman in the Nolanverse showed interesting skill, dodging bullets and releasing tranquilizing darts when needed.

This may prove to be this Catwoman's downfall but in the meantime she can make an easy escape.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:42 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. Bad Knees Batman probalby couldn't chase her down.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I'd bet on Catwoman. Legit superhuman.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:38 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Silent Hero

Is this Nolan Batman or some other? TDK version or crippled TDKR?

If it's TDK version my money's on Bruce. If Catwoman is running away then she'll escape, but that's not a versus.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:56 AM
The Silent Hero is currently offline Click here to Send The Silent Hero a Private Message Find more posts by The Silent Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Catwoman was legit superhuman in speed, strength, durability and agility.

She was hurting and taking hits from a woman who was more or less made of stone.

No way Bats can win in a fight.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 03:07 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd bet on Catwoman. Legit superhuman.

Batman is superhuman, as well. Just slightly above peak human in terms of strength. He one-arm curled a 200+lb (100+ kg) man in an awkward angle (that did not give him much mechanical advantage). That is out of reach of any human by a comfortable margin.

For reference, here is the supposed world record for a curl, two arms (223lbs), standing upstraight, with an obvious cheating movement to heave it up:

Last edited by dadudemon on Jan 15th, 2013 at 09:58 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 09:55 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I am inching to be a fanboy right now big grin who wants me to be big grin stick out tongue

tell me here or on facebook

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 06:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

I wouldnt support Catwoman to beat Batman in any way, in any medium (Comics, TV, Movies, etc), whatsoever. She is good, he simply put is Better.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 08:05 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Not when it's Dark Knight Batman against Halle Berry Catwoman, who is simply better than him.

Hitting and taking hits from a woman who was made of stone. Hurting her, and eventually defeating her.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 08:40 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

That woman made of stone...did she have any fighting experience?

And Bats shattered a wall with a mild reverse kick.

Batman can turn the lights out but did Catwoman show the ability to see in the dark?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 09:07 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Catwoman kicks his fricken arse when they have domestic disputes. She kicks the cane out from under him when he's not wearing a brace.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 09:08 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Dolos
Catwoman kicks his fricken arse when they have domestic disputes. She kicks the cane out from under him when he's not wearing a brace.

This Bats definitely has his cyberleg in use. Bats also has plenty of gadgets to rely on.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 09:54 AM
KingD19

I believe she did. And if Batman can see in the dark, Catwoman definitely can.

As for the leg brace, did he use it in the fight against Bane? Because it certainly didn't seem to help.

As for the rock lady, she had a bit, not as much as Bane. But it was more the fact that she was pretty much shrugging off everything Catwoman threw at her at first, even direct claw strikes only got less than an inch of penetration. And wasn't that wall crumbling already?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 09:43 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by KingD19
I believe she did. And if Batman can see in the dark, Catwoman definitely can.

As for the leg brace, did he use it in the fight against Bane? Because it certainly didn't seem to help.

As for the rock lady, she had a bit, not as much as Bane. But it was more the fact that she was pretty much shrugging off everything Catwoman threw at her at first, even direct claw strikes only got less than an inch of penetration. And wasn't that wall crumbling already?

can you find the scene(s) on youtube that shows Halle Cat see/fight in darkness??

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 11:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
can you find the scene(s) on youtube that shows Halle Cat see/fight in darkness??
its not on youtube.

Catwoman pulled the Terminator move and grabbed a powerline and asked the cops if they could see in the dark. she than shoved it into a circuit breaker overloading it and kicked their asses in the dark and r

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 12:59 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by the ninjak

Nolan Batman has some tech and shadow advantage.

So if I stand still in a darkened room...will I achieve Shadow Advantage?

Just like Batman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 07:34 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I guess what I meant by that was more hiding in the roof without Catwoman knowing he was there. And Bats can get the drop on her similar to the scene in Batman Begins in the docks.

To "shadow" someone.
Batman has those tranqs now.
He can knock her out before she even knew he was there.
This really is a easy win for Batman.

Last edited by the ninjak on Jan 19th, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 12:08 PM
KingD19

If anything, it'd be the other way around.

A highly enhanced human with cat powers(Enhanced senses, speed, agility, strength, durability, etc..)

Vs a normal guy.

There's no way he's more stealthy than her.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 12:27 PM