KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » John Hatcher vs John McClane

John Hatcher vs John McClane
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

John Hatcher vs John McClane

H2H fight to the death. No weapons
Who wins?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 02:57 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Who do you think wins?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

IDK. The argument has been made that McClane has unbreakable bones

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:20 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

you indeed dont know who would win, simply out of cinematic ignorance, but why dont you tell us who you really really REEEEEEEEEEALY want to lose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:47 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

McClane wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

mcclane locks hatcher in a pastry shop for 8 weeks. then opens the door and says something crude about hatcher's mom. after chasing mcclane for 20 yards /heart attack

fuggedaboutit

(please log in to view the image)

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:15 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
McClane wins.
As long as you can back that up with feats, sure

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Not again... what are people 2 years old, constantly throwing temper tantrums because their attempts at killing a fictional character keeps failing and failing badly..

McClane wins pure and simple

Originally posted by Lestov16
IDK. The argument has been made that McClane has unbreakable bones

that is backed up by something called screen feats.. McClane is basically immortal

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

As long as you can back that up with feats, sure

I'm glad you agree that McClane wins.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:26 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

that is backed up by something called screen feats.. McClane is basically immortal

So he has feats of beating a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H?
Can you post this fight for me?
I'm glad you agree that McClane wins.
As long as you post the fight of him taking on a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H and winning, sure

Now post the scene please

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:34 PM
Silent Master

So he has feats of beating a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H?
Can you post this fight for me? As long as you post the fight of him taking on a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H and winning, sure

Why don't you post some McClane level feats for Hatcher?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:37 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

forgot to add:

"why doesnt hatcher just bust out of the pastry shop?"

because he doesnt want to.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:42 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Why don't you post some McClane level feats for Hatcher?

I asked first.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:53 PM
Silent Master

I asked first.

I see, thank you for admitting that you never actually saw the Die Hard movies or paid attention in all those McClane threads where people posted his feats multiple times.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

As long as you post the fight of him taking on a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H and winning, sure

By that same rational, Superman and Riddick would lose to Hatcher unless they're seen beating a "Hatcher level opponent in pure h2h". Because you love to ignore that there's more factors at play than just h2h skill, when you're trying yet again to kill McClane.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 08:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Robtard
By that same rational, Superman and Riddick would lose to Hatcher unless they're seen beating a "Hatcher level opponent in pure h2h". Because you love to ignore that there's more factors at play than just h2h skill, when you're trying yet again to kill McClane.

Look at it this way, he's finally admitted that he's ignored every McClane feat that's been listed/shown in the various threads that he's posted in.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 08:04 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Your argument makes no sense. Superman has taken on Zod. clearly a trans-Hatcher opponent, and Riddick took on the Lord Marshall, also trans-Hatcher. McClane has never taken on even a Hatcher-level, less lone trans-Hatcher opponent.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 08:04 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Look at it this way, he's finally admitted that he's ignored every McClane feat that's been posted in the various threads that he's posted in.

LOL at the hypocrisy coming from someone who is actively ignoring Hatcher's feats

Jack Bauer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 08:05 PM
Silent Master

Your argument makes no sense. Superman has taken on Zod. clearly a trans-Hatcher opponent, and Riddick took on the Lord Marshall, also trans-Hatcher. McClane has never taken on even a Hatcher-level, less lone trans-Hatcher opponent.

Are you sure?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 08:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In terms of h2h skill, Zod (1980) is a base-level fighter. Lord Marshall didn't show any superb h2h skills, he also relied heavily on his power-set to win, Riddick also didn't take him out h2h or alone. But you'd not say those guys would lose to Hatcher because of their power-sets overall; you'd be right in doing so.

So why do you ignore McClane's other abilities and insist on a "unless he took on 'X' h2h, it doesn't matter" type of debate?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 30th, 2013 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 08:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote