KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Abraham Lincoln vs 3 Terminators

Abraham Lincoln vs 3 Terminators
Started by: thanos-prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thanos-prime

Abraham Lincoln vs 3 Terminators

Abraham Lincoln : vampire hunter vs 3 T-800's

Abraham is armed with his axe.
Who wins.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 01:52 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I imagine the T800's only are using their fists? And this model was pretty much Arnie from T2? And the one from Salvation?

What did Lincoln do to deserve such an honor?

I remember him smashing a tree apart. Killing a bunch of vamps. T800s aren't unstoppable but what did he do to show he can compromise these guys?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 04:12 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
T800s aren't unstoppable but what did he do to show he can compromise these guys?

Much more than John or Sarah Connor ever did that's for damn sure. But 3 is probably overkill

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 02:03 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by juggerman
Much more than John or Sarah Connor ever did that's for damn sure. But 3 is probably overkill

I honestly believe if Sarah and John were in this fight against Lincoln.
With the firepower John and Sarah had access to. They would probably have a decent chance of a win.

Last edited by the ninjak on Apr 8th, 2013 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 07:23 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I honestly believe if Sarah and John were in this fight against Lincoln.
With the firepower John and Sarah had access to. They would probably have a decent chance of a win.

I just meant physically. The Terminators were riddled with PIS in the movies and had they not been Sarah would have probably been killed in one and certainly killed in 2. Put Lincoln in the Terminator series with modern and future weapons and Skynet gets dropped much earlier

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 09:03 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by juggerman
I just meant physically. The Terminators were riddled with PIS in the movies and had they not been Sarah would have probably been killed in one and certainly killed in 2. Put Lincoln in the Terminator series with modern and future weapons and Skynet gets dropped much earlier

I just want feats of a vampire hunting Lincoln showing feats of defeating 3 Terminators, from specifically T2 and Salvation with just the axe with a bullet to shoot from it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 08:19 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Lincoln splintered that tree (it's not even fair to say he chopped it in half) early on in the movie, but throughout the rest of the movie, that "power" was never used again. He displayed no feats of strength or speed that suggests he can defeat a terminator.

fancy ax wielding is all he has.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 08:24 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by marwash22

What else do you need!?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

a prayer.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 08:36 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by marwash22
Lincoln splintered that tree (it's not even fair to say he chopped it in half) early on in the movie, but throughout the rest of the movie, that "power" was never used again. He displayed no feats of strength or speed that suggests he can defeat a terminator.

The original T-101 model survived an exploding truck!!!
Only the artificial flesh on its exoskeleton got incinerated.

And only plastic explosives could compromise its frame.

If Lincoln's strikes = plastic explosives then I'm all ears.

For the later models of Terminators were much more durable.

In particular the T800s. They will walk through everything Lincoln has to offer.

Last edited by the ninjak on Apr 10th, 2013 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 08:39 PM
juggerman

The original T-101 model survived an exploding truck!!!
Only the artificial flesh on its exoskeleton got incinerated.

And only plastic explosives could compromise its frame.

If Lincoln's strikes = plastic explosives then I'm all ears.

For the later models of Terminators were much more durable.

In particular the T800s. They will walk through everything Lincoln has to offer.

Arnold in 1 was a T-800

Old Post Apr 11th, 2013 12:09 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Freakin model numbers get frakin confusing.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 02:34 PM
juggerman

Freakin model numbers get frakin confusing.

I agree. I thought Arnold was a 101 and was so confused when they had him as the 800 model in Salvation. I had to research all that crap sad

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 02:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In the first film Reese says "Cyberdyne Systems Model 101", which is a reference to the human mold/skin, ie Arnold's face and body is the 'CSM 101' designation. The T-800 desgination refers to the model of combat chassis (endoskeleton).

So in T1 & T2 it's a CSM 101 on a T-800 skeleton

In T3, it's a CSM 101 (still Arnold's face/body) on a T-850 skeleton

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 12th, 2013 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ahhhh gotcha thumb up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Though it's confusing, as Arnold in T3 says he's a "T-101" at some point, but that's probably just a combo reference.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:37 PM