KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

Exactly what it says on the tin. Achilles and his clones take on the same situation as Leonidas and his 300 Spartans. How long do they last against the Persians?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 11th, 2013 12:26 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of those arrows is bound to hit his heel.

KO Achilles

Old Post May 11th, 2013 12:52 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

the army of achilleses destroy the entire persian empire without much time wasted.

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post May 11th, 2013 05:57 AM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
One of those arrows is bound to hit his heel.

KO Achilles

no. achilles got hit by paris because he wasnt in the battle, he was shot from behind and he wasnt even focused, when achilles is in a battle almost nothing can touch him, as achilles was conquering the beach we saw how archers shot arrows at him with no use, at 1 point an archer even was trying to shoot an arrow to his leg and achilles defended, when he is in battle and focused with his shield its impossible to hit him with arrows.

an army of 300 achilleses is a slaughter to any empire, this guy was a demi god.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 05:59 AM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by red sabre
the army of achilleses destroy the entire persian empire without much time wasted.

So 300 Myrmidons and Achilles take out the entire army when the spartans could not?

Old Post May 11th, 2013 05:59 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

no. achilles got hit by paris because he wasnt in the battle, he was shot from behind and he wasnt even focused, when achilles is in a battle almost nothing can touch him, as achilles was conquering the beach we saw how archers shot arrows at him with no use, at 1 point an archer even was trying to shoot an arrow to his leg and achilles defended, when he is in battle and focused with his shield its impossible to hit him with arrows.

an army of 300 achilleses is a slaughter to any empire, this guy was a demi god.

I miss read OP about having 300 clones. Yes him and his clones would win. You know a lot about this guy! Respect to you! I love mythology.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:18 AM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

So 300 Myrmidons and Achilles take out the entire army when the spartans could not?

wait a second, i thought its 300 achilleses vs the army, if its achilled and his 300 Myrmidons then not, i think this thread means 300 achilles.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:22 AM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

I miss read OP about having 300 clones. Yes him and his clones would win. You know a lot about this guy! Respect to you! I love mythology.

thanks man, i love mythology too i grew up on greek mythology smile

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:23 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanks man, i love mythology too i grew up on greek mythology smile

Clash of the Titans from my younger years was the end all be all! That an Excalibur.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:30 AM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clash of the Titans from my younger years was the end all be all! That an Excalibur.

yeah i remember that, i grew up on hercules but my favorite is achilles.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:32 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i remember that, i grew up on hercules but my favorite is achilles.

Hercules mythology or the TV series?

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:37 AM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules mythology or the TV series?

started with the tv series and then learned the mythology itself.
i kinda felt bad when in god of war 3 kratos was smashing hercules face in, i mean thats freakin hercules how can they disrespect him that way.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:41 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

started with the tv series and then learned the mythology itself.
i kinda felt bad when in god of war 3 kratos was smashing hercules face in, i mean thats freakin hercules how can they disrespect him that way.

Ahh damn I didnt see that that's BS and spite if they did that. I like the series part only the relationship btw Zeus and Hecules and my favorite episode was when Zeus made him a God for the day.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:44 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

Originally posted by Lestov16
Exactly what it says on the tin. Achilles and his clones take on the same situation as Leonidas and his 300 Spartans. How long do they last against the Persians?

Once they get surrounded, they die.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 11th, 2013 10:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

Originally posted by Robtard

no they dont, 300 achilleses is too much for the persian empire, the speed, skills, strength, tactics of achilles are flawless, 300 of those is more than the persian army can handle.

achilles alone while stepping into the beach was able to block and avoid all arrows shot at him, 300 achilleses will form perfect shield walls and avoid everything throws at them while butchering the persian army.

achilles alone at the beach fight was able to easily defeat 30 trojan soldiers comming at him from all directions and even defeat 3 people attacking him at the same time, no spartan ever came any where near close to those skills as we see in the movies.

if thats what 1 achilles can do 300 achilles are a nightmare for any army to fight.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 11:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

no they dont, 300 achilleses is too much for the persian empire, the speed, skills, strength, tactics of achilles are flawless, 300 of those is more than the persian army can handle.

achilles alone while stepping into the beach was able to block and avoid all arrows shot at him, 300 achilleses will form perfect shield walls and avoid everything throws at them while butchering the persian army.

achilles alone at the beach fight was able to easily defeat 30 trojan soldiers comming at him from all directions and even defeat 3 people attacking him at the same time, no spartan ever came any where near close to those skills as we see in the movies.

if thats what 1 achilles can do 300 achilles are a nightmare for any army to fight.

He's one of the best warrior types in the MVF, but stop wanking Achilles smile

He and his clones get surrounded, they die just the same to vastly superior numbers.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 05:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

He's one of the best warrior types in the MVF, but stop wanking Achilles smile

He and his clones get surrounded, they die just the same to vastly superior numbers.

at this point you are just being a troll with a purpose to hate because you got smacked in the achilles vs leonidas thread.

as i explained achilles alone is an almost untouchable beast, it takes extra ordinary skills to just touch him finally let alone beat him and this is 300 achilles likes.

if the spartans who cant even compare to achilles were giving the persian army trouble, the achilles unit will destroy the persian army and no need for that neckbottle strategy either.

300 achilleses conquer the entire persia.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

at this point you are just being a troll with a purpose to hate because you got smacked in the achilles vs leonidas thread.

as i explained achilles alone is an almost untouchable beast, it takes extra ordinary skills to just touch him finally let alone beat him and this is 300 achilles likes.

if the spartans who cant even compare to achilles were giving the persian army trouble, the achilles unit will destroy the persian army and no need for that neckbottle strategy either.

300 achilleses conquer the entire persia.

That first line sounds like you are upset cos the video clips > what you want to believe in that other thread.

And as I explained, once they get surrounded, they fall to vastly superior numbers.

All of Persia now? Stop wanking Achilles, okay smile

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:15 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

That first line sounds like you are upset cos the video clips > what you want to believe in that other thread.

And as I explained, once they get surrounded, they fall to vastly superior numbers.

All of Persia now? Stop wanking Achilles, okay smile

the persian army, all of persia IS the army, once the army is defeated the land is conquered.

you think 300 achilleses will fall and i think the other way around i think its fair enough.

just look at the way achilles fought he fights flawlessly, the way he defend, deflect, attack, move... he makes units look like fools and thats only 1 achilles, now make it 300 achilleses? can you imagine how fast and perfectly they will be able to form all the greek tactics? the shield? the spear tactics? 300 of those are insane, the persian army mostly is just untrained barbarians they cant stand to 300 achilleses Lol.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:37 PM
juggerman

Re: Re: 300 Achilles vs Battle of Thermopylae

Great answer! thumb up

But sadly this is true. sad

300 Achilles would not dodge the arrows that blot out the sun from all angles

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 13th, 2013 12:09 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote