KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ang Lee Hulk vs Hancock

Ang Lee Hulk vs Hancock
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Ang Lee Hulk vs Hancock

Fight takes place inside indestuctable steel cage. Bruce Buffer introduces the fighters and fight begins.

Who's tappin' out or gettin! Ko'd?

Two hour time limit for a decision call.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 11:34 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Hard to call, but I'm leaning towards Hancock. Hulk at least showed some sort of physical vulnerability. Hancock was pretty much invincible until his depowerment, and his whale toss rivals/exceeds Hulk's tank toss. Only think Hulk has over Hancock is the gamma explosion from the climax, and even then, that is heavily questionable. So as I said, I think more than likely Hancock takes it. Also, Hulk was asphyxiating when he was brought into space by the fighter jet, whereas Hancock was able to fly to the moon and make a painting so large it was visible from Earth. So it's more than likely possible that Hancock can choke out Hulk than Hulk can KO Hancock since Hulk seems to rely on air to breathe.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 11:41 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hancock

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 12:54 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Hancock pops his head off like a cork.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:22 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I don't know. hom ho the Hulk one shots him .

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:35 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Negative. I dont see hulk injuring him in the slightest. I say Hancock squeezes until theres a giant head rolling across the ground.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:38 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Kind of crazy to think Hulk can oneshot him.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 02:39 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Hancock came across as arrogant.
I honestly think he would lose his nerve at the sheer brutality of Hulk pounding on him.
Hancock may be more powerful but I can see him losing to his own nerves crumbling.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 04:07 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He was arrogant because the one person in the world who was his equal hid herself from him for the past 60 years. He also got a lot more humble later in the movie.

And that's doubtful. Hancock despite being essentially powerless still put his life on the line to save Ray and his family. He'd maybe be shocked Hulk was so intense, but he doesn't bring anything to the table Mary didn't aside from being big and green.

Hulk get his head up his own ass.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 04:53 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Hancock would be chokin' on blood and teeth...LAID OUT...with his mind on the stars and the stars on his mind!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:07 AM
KingD19

Lol. You're a funny guy.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:14 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol. You're a funny guy.

laughing out loud

I'm just trolling. I think Hancock would win, but I think he'd be slow to get up if he got the Loki treatment from Ang Lee Hulk

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 05:22 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by KingD19
He was arrogant because the one person in the world who was his equal hid herself from him for the past 60 years. He also got a lot more humble later in the movie.

And that's doubtful. Hancock despite being essentially powerless still put his life on the line to save Ray and his family. He'd maybe be shocked Hulk was so intense, but he doesn't bring anything to the table Mary didn't aside from being big and green.

Hulk get his head up his own ass.

Humble doesn't win the fight. Even though Mary was his equal, Hancock was still at a disadvantage because he didn't take the fight too seriously on account of having feelings for her. Hancock's got very limited experience fighting someone with the strength of the Hulk.

The fight's in a cage so that eliminates Hancock ability to fly or use super speed to his advantage.

Remember also, Ang Lee's Hulk grew bigger & stronger the angrier he got & being caged up in the first place would make a very peeved off Hulk.

The Hulk would rip Hancock apart the moment he lay hands on him...Hancock would be too shocked to react quick enough.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 08:50 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Humble doesn't win the fight. Even though Mary was his equal, Hancock was still at a disadvantage because he didn't take the fight too seriously on account of having feelings for her. Hancock's got very limited experience fighting someone with the strength of the Hulk.

LOL. Again, Hancock has strength feats (i.e. whale toss; train, etc.) that rival/exceed Hulk's own. And Hulk showed susceptibility to asphyxiation, implying that he has some kind of physical weakness. Hancock was able to fly to the moon and back no problem. And it's heavily questionable whether Hancock couldn't have tanked the gamma blast.

The fight's in a cage so that eliminates Hancock ability to fly or use super speed to his advantage.

LOL

Remember also, Ang Lee's Hulk grew bigger & stronger the angrier he got & being caged up in the first place would make a very peeved off Hulk.

Remember also, Hancock was invincible against everything he had thrown at him, including the force of a speeding thousand-ton freight train, which is higher than Hulk's strength output.

The Hulk would rip Hancock apart the moment he lay hands on him...Hancock would be too shocked to react quick enough.

Hancock would choke Hulk out, since Hulk needs to breathe (wouldn't have been asphyxiating otherwise) and Hancock doesn't (wouldn't have flown to the moon otherwise), or just shove his head up his green ass, since Hancock has the better feats

Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:08 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL. Again, Hancock has strength feats (i.e. whale toss; train, etc.) that rival/exceed Hulk's own.

Hancock would choke Hulk out, since Hulk needs to breathe (wouldn't have been asphyxiating otherwise) and Hancock doesn't (wouldn't have flown to the moon otherwise), or just shove his head up his green ass, since Hancock has the better feats

That's right, I forgot the whale grew arms & legs & engaged in hand to hand with Hancock. And I must've missed the scene where the train goes all Transformers too.

Hancock throws & stops objects. Big deal.

And there's a difference between gradually choking someone & crashing their neck. Hancock may be lucky to crash Hulk's neck but as for choking him, that would take too long & you really expect the Hulk not to move & just sit still?

I also find it difficult to believe that Hancock would have long enough arms to successfully reach around Hulk's neck to choke him.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:20 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

LOL. Throwing stuff is all Hulk does. His best strength feat is throwing a tank, and Hancock's whale toss rivals/exceeds that. But maybe I must have missed the scene where the tank grew arms and legs and went all Transformers.

Hancock has comparable strength to Hulk and the only thing that puts him above Hancock (maybe) is the gamma explosion, and even then, I would be hard pressed to think Hancock couldn't withstand it either.

Thing is, Hulk has shown physical weakness. Hancock hasn't. That, along with the comparable strength, put the odds in Hancock's favor.

Hancock will just punch him in the throat until he goes down.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:26 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hungover, high on cocaine Hancok oneshots Hulk with his trailer busting cumshots

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:28 AM
Darth Martin

Hancock. Clearly on a different level.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 11:13 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Spite thread.

Silly really.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:28 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Hancock beats Hulk then makes pets out of the Gamma Dogs.(Which would have given him absolutely no trouble)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 09:45 PM