KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bane vs Daredevil

Bane vs Daredevil
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Bane vs Daredevil

Bane has come to New York to rebuild his power base and has taken over the organized crime in the city since Kingpins arrest thanks to Daredevil.

Bane will not tolerate another masked vigilante and sits a trap for him at the local pier having passed false information about a drug deal arriving at the docks.

Daredevil arrives on a nearby warehouse where workers are unloading the cargo.

he smashes the lights and starts to take down the workers only to realize that there are no drugs. he hears a clap from a man coming down the stairs to face him.

Bane: they say you are a man without fear. I will bring you fear.

Daredevil: I've taken down bigger men than you.

Bane: have you now? perhaps fat men, but, no man like me.
show me.

who wins?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 09:04 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Considering the fighting skill that both men have displayed? Daredevil wipes the floor with Bane.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 10:15 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Does DD get to use his club?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 10:31 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Does DD get to use his club?
its standard gear for DD last i checked.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 10:35 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Take that as a yes

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 10:39 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

BatFleck ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 11:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I think Bane wins. Daredevil is more skilled but that's where it ends. Bane's stronger and more durable. Stealth won't work on him either. My bet is he has more trouble with Matt than with Batman but still comes away victorious.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 08:26 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Daredevil is far faster shown by his fight with Bullseye. He's also good enough in a fight that if the strength/durability margin is too different(which actually is in DD's favor going by feats), he can easily outskill Bane and take him down like he did Kingpin, who was stronger and more durable than Bane seeing as how he lifted a man completely off the ground with one hand and snapped his neck.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 09:07 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Bane is pretty phucked here. Daredevil massively outclasses him.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 10:09 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I think Bane wins. Daredevil is more skilled but that's where it ends. Bane's stronger and more durable. Stealth won't work on him either. My bet is he has more trouble with Matt than with Batman but still comes away victorious.

How exactly has Bane shown to be more durable? DD defeated both Bullseye and Kingpin despite a stab wound. Did multiple backflips despite said stab wound. He was also able to take out a whole room of thugs. Bane never had a chance to showcase his durability like that.

Bane might be stronger, considering how he punched that pillar. But I don't think it would be much use if he can't hit DD. DD doesn't even need his billyclub to win this.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 06:27 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Daredevil wins this with so much ease its almost spite. Bane has no chance at all.....

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 01:39 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Actually Id go with Bane, who was low level superhuman in strength and toughness, and he doesnt sacarifice any fighting skills or speed for that. DD will make him work for it, but Banes relentless pounding will give him the win more than not, IMO.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 08:44 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Kingpin had superhuman stats, and a wounded, dead tired Daredevil made quick work of him. And DD is far faster.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 09:32 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Kingpin was strong sure, but didnt show to be nearly what his comic counterpart was, and personally Id pick movie Batman or Bane to take down movie Kingpin in a fight as well.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 09:38 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Not close to his comic part, but he did lift a fully grown man(probably 250+) off the ground with one hand, then snap his neck while holding him in the air.

Nolanverse Batman would probably go down to Kingpin, and Bane eventually would as well since Wilson would not only notice his mask is his weakness, but go for that weakness.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 09:51 AM
DTM

Eh, Batmans first go around didnt notice Banes mask as a weakness, it wasnt until he was told about Bane did he purposely target that area (and even then it took alot to damage it). Movie Kingpin didnt do much for me really, he wasnt anything overly special, nothing that Batman or Bane couldnt have handled to me. He relied way too much on strength and thats it, where as Bane was Power and Skill combined. really. DD is a better fight against Bane, but the massive damage soaking Bane did in DKR just makes me believe hell break DD more than he gets knee-capped in return. smile

Last edited by DTM on Sep 7th, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 09:58 AM
KingD19

DD's too fast for him though. He easily fought off Bullseye. He's clearly superhuman in stats, where Bane looks impressive against Batman because he's clearly human in stats.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 10:06 AM
DTM

DD was fast and agile, but to me not too fast for Bane to fight and hit, and his hits on a mostly armorless DD are going to hurt, bad.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 10:13 AM
Dr Will Hatch

Bane tanks all of Matt Murdocks blows...and breaks him.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 05:06 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Daredevil is really nice. But Bane has an extreme pain tolerance. I hope none of you have the balls to actually argue Daredevil having a strength advantage.

He got bested by Elektra and Kingpin. Both whom Bane would probably kill. This dude Bane was cracking the Batsuit, breaking free from handcuffs with ease, putting dents in pillars, etc. He crushed a grown man's windpipe without even trying, and suffocated a wounded man with his knee alone. Dude was just a total savage. Savage that just happened to be a brilliant tactician as well.

Batman obviously isn't quite on Daredevil's level when it comes to martial arts but Bane was trashing Batman. He isn't flashy. Just an unstoppable brute force.

Daredevil looks amazing when fighting big groups of average combatants. But in a one-on-one scenario with nowhere to hide, no stealth tricks to use, etc. he's eventually going to have to get in close with Bane. I just don't see him surviving that.

Sticking with Bane for now.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Sep 10th, 2013 at 07:33 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2013 07:29 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote