KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Boris the animal vs Hawkeye

Boris the animal vs Hawkeye
Started by: thanos-prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thanos-prime

Boris the animal vs Hawkeye

Boris The Animal(MIB3) vs Hawkeye who wins?

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 05:55 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

It's just Boris. Not sure he has anything showing he can get a win.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 06:02 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Ugh he could shoot hawkeye with those spikes from his hand.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 06:04 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Faster than Hawkeye could shoot him in the head with his arrows?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 06:57 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

possibly all he has to do is raise his hand and aim to fire, hawkeye has to notch an arrow aim than fire. On top of that he can shoot over and over no reloading.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:00 AM
DTM

Boris has superhuman strength and toughness, and those darts he shoots out can cut through just about anything. Hawkeye has better aim and better weapons, but Id say Boris can take his shots and keep on coming, Clint cant say the same in return.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:05 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Well if hawkeye has better aim and weapons aka exploding arrows then all it's gonna take is one shot, quality over quantity

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 01:05 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Boris wins.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 01:28 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well if hawkeye has better aim and weapons aka exploding arrows then all it's gonna take is one shot, quality over quantity
Well hawkeye most certainly does have the better higher end aim but it's not as if Boris is a bad shot.

I think Boris has the better weapon, his spikes can go through practically anything and he has no need to reload. Boris has quantity and quality.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 01:55 PM
steverules_2

...did people miss what hawkeye did in Avengers? He managed to hit moving objects without even looking, he had exploding arrows and yet this guy who has no aim like hawkeye is meant to beat hawkeye...whats to stop hawkeye from firing a shit load of exploding arrows at this Boris guy? Boris is tough, has superhuman strength and can throw spikes from his hands, kinda tough to do with an arrow in your eye and your head blown off 2 seconds later

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 01:58 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Extreme aim feats such as that don't really mean anything when the opponent is standing right in front of you. It's more a question of speed.

It's also Kinda tough to even notch an arrow when the second the fight starts he's flinging dozens of spikes at you.

Is Boris's aim as good as hawkeyes? No but he is good enough to hit him and his ranged weapon is much faster.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 02:06 PM
Silent Master

I thought that the starting distance was .5 kilometers, just like in the comic vs forum.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 02:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Hmm really? Well that would give hawkeye a much better chance in my mind. Well then it would depend on the terrain.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 02:20 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Explosion arrows. Clint showed near death dodges.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 07:45 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Meh, it really depends on how close they start off. Inside a hall or big room, or as long as they start in range where Boris can accurately shoot his spikes, then Boris takes it. He can shoot like a dozen of those things in a blink of an eye, so Hawkeye having better aim won't mean jack if he's beat to the draw.

Starting farther apart, say .5 km, then yeah, Hawkeye gets my vote.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 08:54 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Rules state that can be the case. Clint takes this.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 08:58 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Wouldn't Boris survive the explosion? Loki tanked it pretty well and iirc Boris has some nasty durability/regen.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 09:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

What are Boris' durability feats?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 09:09 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Tanking space was the first one I believe. He ripped open the space jail he was in and just jumped out onto the moon.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I think he regenned from an explosion of some sort as well.

I'd have to go back and watch it again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 09:33 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Tanking space was the first one I believe. He ripped open the space jail he was in and just jumped out onto the moon.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I think he regenned from an explosion of some sort as well.

I'd have to go back and watch it again.

Didn't he use a gun to blast open the space prison?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 04:54 AM