KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Avengers vs Movie Villains

Avengers vs Movie Villains
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Cool Avengers vs Movie Villains

The Avengers get called to Chicago on the news its under attack. When they get there they run into these villains.

Avengers
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk

vs

Villains
Robocain
Super Lycan
Victor Creed
Emil Blonsky
Victor
Marcus
William(Underworld)
Silver Samurai(Wolverine)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 01:46 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Avengers stomp

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 05:14 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would come down to the heavy hitters of the Avengers others get killed

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 07:12 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Avengers win but Nick fury probably gets eaten by William. evil face

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 07:53 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Everyone but Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor dies.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 08:06 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psychotron

Captain America MIGHT survive though!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 08:08 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Any of the villains on the list would rip him a new one.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 08:15 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Psychotron
And any of those three solo.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 08:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Assuming Blonsky is Abomination, I don't think so. He can take out any of those 3 with the back-up.

But yes, the Avengers kick ass.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 08:43 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by NemeBro
And any of those three solo.

I don't think so. Abomination would prove a challenge for either Thor or Hulk, and it would beat Iron man.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 08:56 PM
NemeBro

He fought a demonstrably weaker Hulk, and the notion that he can challenge Thor, well, that's just silly.

Iron Man maybe.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2014 10:06 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

It was the exact same Hulk, and Abom was pushing his shit in until the end. Thor didn't perform as well as Abomination did in his brief tussle with the Hulk.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 05:26 AM
Silent Master

Avengers Hulk had better feats, that makes him the stronger version.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 05:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Silent Master
Avengers Hulk had better feats, that makes him the stronger version.

But same continuity, so Abomination is established as a match for Hulk if we are going to use A>B>C logic.

And does Avengers Hulk really have better feat"s" ?

Been awhile, but I think its really that one punch right? That is a high end feat, if we take averages, Avengers Hulk is probably on par with Norton Hulk.

Regarding any of the Big 3 soloing:

I see Abomination giving Thor a fight especially if its in brawling mode like he did with Hulk.

Also, "if" Abomb could grab Iron Man, he would break Tony's spine Bane-style.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:09 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Abomination isn't an ally of Thor, so Thor isn't likely to try and reason with him like he did with the Hulk.

BTW, I don't see any reason to ignore the punch feat.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:20 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Abomination isn't an ally of Thor, so Thor isn't likely to try and reason with him like he did with the Hulk.

BTW, I don't see any reason to ignore the punch feat.

I didn't say ignore, I said factor feats into an average. A common practice for Comic Book Vs, probably not on Movie Vs.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:26 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Where in a comic vs have we ever averaged the showings in a single comic?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:30 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Where in a comic vs have we ever averaged the showings in a single comic?

Go Silent Master, beat that straw man!

Boy you go out of your way to be agreeable don't ya? wink

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:37 AM
Silent Master

Norton Hulk has nothing that matches or exceeds the leviathan punching feat, thus he isn’t as strong as Avengers Hulk.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 11:03 AM
Psychotron

But it's the same Hulk. They're in the same continuity.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 02:16 PM