KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Loki vs Hercules(Kevin Sorbo)

Loki vs Hercules(Kevin Sorbo)
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Loki vs Hercules(Kevin Sorbo)

Loki appears in ancient Greece after Xena cleaned out the Olympians. Hercules is living in peace when Loki leads a barbarian army into Greece to subjugate it.
Hercules confronts him.

Who wins?

Old Post May 9th, 2014 09:34 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I feel like there was an episode in Hercules where he did confront the Norse Gods and won

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 9th, 2014 10:13 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What does that have to do with MCU Loki?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 9th, 2014 10:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

I think Loki's magic would give him the win and make the most of that barbarian horde. When it comes to physical stats Sorbo Hercules has movies and a series to flush out and push his limits but I think Loki has the strength and endurance to match him. His skill being more relevant here as he was able to hold his own in his physical fights and could take herc's straight forward style.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 9th, 2014 10:52 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Kevy Sorbo punches Loki into outer space

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 9th, 2014 11:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Kevy Sorbo punches Loki into outer space

yep

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 9th, 2014 11:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

How strong is Kevin Sorbo herc? I don't remember him being all that crazy strong

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 10th, 2014 01:28 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SevenShackles
How strong is Kevin Sorbo herc? I don't remember him being all that crazy strong

100+ ton when needed it.

He could throw shit out of earth's atmosphere. He might as well been a cartoon character at times.

Last edited by Robtard on May 10th, 2014 at 02:01 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2014 01:59 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Based on average showings, Herc doesn't outclass Loki by much. Herc has had trouble dealing with peak humans like Xena and Eriks the Boxer. He steps it up some against gods like Ares and Apollo, but he's never punched anyone out of the atmosphere. He may knock them back a few hundred feet, but that's about it.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 03:21 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Silent Master
What does that have to do with MCU Loki?

It shows Sorbo is above all Lokis everywhere!

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:03 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Herc also owned Thor in that episode

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:31 PM
juggerman

Well that settles it then

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:06 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by juggerman
It shows Sorbo is above all Lokis everywhere!

No, it doesn't.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:19 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

K. Sorb could solo all of Asgard and Jotenheim.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:23 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Robtard
K. Sorb could solo all of Asgard and Jotenheim.

Not based solely on his fight with the Norse gods, which is what juggerquan is claiming.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:27 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Sorbo was pwned by Michael the Archangel. Herc gets his ass beat too on occasion.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:29 PM
juggerman

No, it doesn't.

It does

Old Post May 10th, 2014 05:40 PM
juggerman

Not based solely on his fight with the Norse gods, which is what juggerquan is claiming.

Definitely solely based on his fight with the Norse gods. Rob gets it. You can too

Old Post May 10th, 2014 05:41 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Sorbo was pwned by Michael the Archangel. Herc gets his ass beat too on occasion.

He held his own...

Old Post May 10th, 2014 05:41 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by juggerman
It does

No, it doesn't.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 05:47 PM