KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » X Men versus the Avengers

X Men versus the Avengers
Started by: The Spleen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

X Men versus the Avengers

X Men versus the Avengers. Movies only. All movie feats count. For example, Jean can do everything she did in all X Men movies.

Timeline: End of the first X Men movie. The X Men must go to Ellis Island, just as they did in the movie, to face the Avengers instead of the mutants they faced in the X Men movie. Here are the teams:

X Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Wolverine, Iceman, Pyro, Juggernaut and Agent Zero.

Avengers: Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Nick Fury.

Everyone has all their weapons/powers from their movies. Who wins? No Magneto or Charles, that would make it spite.

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 08:47 AM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Avengers win , Iron man can take Cyclops and storm , Hulk will kill Juggernaut and Wolverine and rest is for Thor!

Old Post May 21st, 2014 09:08 AM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Does this mean we can use Dark Phoenix feats?

Old Post May 21st, 2014 10:23 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Who is going to stop Hulk?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 21st, 2014 12:12 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Mystique alternates between the forms of black widow, hawkeye, cap, thor, and
Stark. She starts taking shots at Hulk whuch leada him to think his own team is against him. Then Avengers are fighting x men and hulk.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 12:13 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noodles71

No one on the X-Men side can take either Thor or Hulk. If Jean gets her head out of her ass and is marginally useful unlike she was in X1 or 2, then we might get somewhere

Old Post May 21st, 2014 12:28 PM
Noodles71 is currently offline Click here to Send Noodles71 a Private Message Find more posts by Noodles71 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Who is going to stop Hulk?
Jean Grey can use her TK to immobilize Hulk.

Unless we are going to, once again, argue TK vs brute strength.

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:29 PM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Avengers win.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity
Does this mean we can use Dark Phoenix feats?
Of course, DP is part of who Jean is. Also, way I see it:

Zero can easily take out Widow, Fury, Cap and Hawkeye.

Hulk can be TK'd by Jean.

Iron Man will be ***** slapped from the air by Storm. She is capable of conjuring Tornadoes that wrecked 3-4 fighter jets. Once IM is on the ground, Wolverine slices him up.

Thor? Iceman and Pyro can easily tag team him with fire and ice. Not to mention Cyclops spamming optic blasts. Hell, he can remove his glasses and solo.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:36 PM
Silent Master

This is major spite against the X-men.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 04:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Nightcrawler could start teleporting hearts, lungs, and brains out.

But, he's not in this battle.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 04:11 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
This is major spite against the X-men.
Nah, already covered it.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 02:01 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Spleen
Jean Grey can use her TK to immobilize Hulk.

Unless we are going to, once again, argue TK vs brute strength.

Zero screen feats of her doing that, when she was in her most powerful moment, wolverine walked right up too her.

Hulk smash

Thors Hammer to the face.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 02:58 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Nightcrawler could start teleporting hearts, lungs, and brains out.

But, he's not in this battle.
When does he do that in the film ?

Are you slow ? It's ok just tell me.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 02:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Zero screen feats of her doing that, when she was in her most powerful moment, wolverine walked right up too her.

Hulk smash

Thors Hammer to the face.
She lifted the X Jet with ease AND stopped a tsunami at the same time, Champ. Also, that was DP, and she LET Wolverine walk up to her.

Hulk die.

Thor die.

Get on my level, Noobie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 07:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx

X-men

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 06:10 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_V01D

You are so unfair TC, xmen lacks their top guns
Anyway, Xavier freezes everyone minus the Xmen.

-Agent Zero puts a bullet into Cap, Widow, Hawkeye heads
-Jean manipulates Iron Man, Wolverine decapitate him.
-Wolvie just rip out Thor and Hulk hearts with his adamantium claws, this is movie verse people, insane durability is not here going by how those two cover their asses against ordinary gunfire.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 08:22 PM
TH3_V01D is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_V01D a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_V01D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think Jean would be better used against Thor. She could easily manipulate him. Iceman and Storm can take of the Hulk

Old Post May 24th, 2014 12:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If the timeline is the end of the 1st X-men movie, how are DP feats valid? Seems to me that the OP realized that the X-men would lose so decieded to change the stips.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 24th, 2014 01:21 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The OP confused me.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 24th, 2014 01:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote