KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ninja assassin vs Hogwarts

Ninja assassin vs Hogwarts
Started by: thanos-prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thanos-prime

Ninja assassin vs Hogwarts

The ninja's are hired by Voldemort to infiltrate Hogwarts Kidnap Harry and Assassinate Dumbledore, Can they do it?

Ninja magic allows them to see Hogwarts.

There are 100 ninja and this is Hogwarts as seen in the 5th movie.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:07 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

1 ninja would be enough.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 03:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is this Raizo??

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 04:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 06:11 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nice

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 06:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RJ 2.0
The Grammanator

Lol, no. Ninja/s get raped.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 07:38 AM
RJ 2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send RJ 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by RJ 2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
(please log in to view the image)

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 06:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz so kids and old ass teachers vs insanly fast ninjas.

Hogwarts gets raped.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2014 08:50 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RJ 2.0
The Grammanator

Lol, idiots, the lot of you.....You think the Ninja just stroll in and win? That simple?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 05:54 AM
RJ 2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send RJ 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by RJ 2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RJ 2.0
The Grammanator

No one? Thought not.....

Old Post Jul 6th, 2014 05:27 AM
RJ 2.0
The Grammanator

Herp a derp, win.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 04:53 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol, idiots, the lot of you.....You think the Ninja just stroll in and win? That simple?

They can hide in shadows and thrown shuriken.

100 ninjas /w 100 shuriken each = 10,000 flying shuriken. 10,000 flying shuriken = all dead wizards /simplemaths

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 7th, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 11:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Robtard

100 ninjas /w 100 shuriken each = 10,000 flying shuriken. 10,000 flying shuriken = all dead wizards /simplemaths
thumb up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 11:11 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm glad you checked my maths, now it can't be argued against since it is fact thumb up

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 11:13 PM
Arachnid1

Detection spells, like the one used on Harry to detect him despite being in his invisibility cloak. Not much use being stealthy when everyone knows were you are no problem. This basically devolves into a normal battle (as normal as this can get anyways).

The ninjas get a good amount of kills, but the teachers and the more skilled students eventually take them.

Hogwarts has spells like Protego Maxima, which is basically a barrier that causes all spells to bounce off and anything solid to disintegrate instantly (bodies, shurikens). One of those casted around the school already makes this a stalemate, and there are two professors at the school who know how to cast it.

Stupify is an instant knockout, and even the weakest students know it.

There are a ton of defensive spells and a ton of offensive spells. That combined with all the secret chambers, and ins/outs gives the witches/wizards a massive homefield advantage. You said they have to kidnap harry? Have him hide in one of the many magical rooms they cant enter, and it's already mission failed. Hogwarts wins.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 02:36 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Why would the the wizards know?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 02:41 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RJ 2.0
The Grammanator

Originally posted by Robtard

Lol, the wizards would know exactly where the ninja are at all times. Dare I explain how?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 04:19 PM
RJ 2.0
The Grammanator

Originally posted by KingD19
Why would the the wizards know?
The ghosts. The paintings.

Derrrrrrrrrp.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 04:19 PM
Silent Master

Didn't help when Sirius Black broke in or when the Basilisk was attacking students.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 04:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

How will the ninjas get past hogwarts magic force field barrier.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2014 04:56 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote