KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk run the Gauntlet

Hulk run the Gauntlet
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

Hulk run the Gauntlet

Hulk from the Avengers
Location New York
Hulk is out of control after someone spilled coffee on Bruce.

The following try to stop him: Who stops the Hulk?
King Kong
Fantastic Four
Godzilla
X-Men – All members any version
Future sentinel days of future pasts
Boss: Thor

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 08:30 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Godzilla rocks him, the FF rock him, the X-men rock him, Thor rocks him. Almost everyone here stops him.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 08:46 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

During the Chitauri invasion, Hulk was being pummeled by a swarm of Chitauri warriors to the point where he was kneeling down and not shown fighting.

Ruffalo Hulk gets stomped.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 10:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea this is pretty much a non gauntlet and spite.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 10:31 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

He can probably beat King Kong, and maybe Thor if Thor decides to fight dumb. He's not beating the rest.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 10:40 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'm not sure the Hulk can win a single fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 11:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Breaking Kongs legs? If that's even possible.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 11:17 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Anyone who thinks Hulk would lose to King Kong should kill themselves.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 11:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Wow. Did not expect these responses. Hulk not winning a match I hope is a joke. He seemed pretty unstoppable to me in the Avengers.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 12:18 AM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kotor3
Wow. Did not expect these responses. Hulk not winning a match I hope is a joke. He seemed pretty unstoppable to me in the Avengers.

Compared to.....?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 12:24 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Hulk can take Kong... that's about it. Maybe a single sentinel.

FF - If Sue goes invisible Hulk can't even see her, so how will he attack her? Same if Johnny goes airborne and uses his flight speed. Maybe a thunderclap could knock him out of the sky, but that is highly unlikely. It is questionable whether he can seriously hurt Mister Fantastic, and Thing has some impressive strength feats himself.

Godzilla - Unless Zilla swallows him and he doesn't get digested or something, and can attack her from the inside, there isn't shit he can do to seriously hurt her.

X-men - WAY too many of them with different powers for him to beat everyone. This one in particular is an absolute shitstomp against him.

Future sentinels - This one is somewhat interesting. I wonder how a sentinel will hold out against a leviathan punch. We've never seen any of the future sentinels take that level of impact. Closest thing we have is the x-jet explosion, and that in fact did seem to destroy some of them.

Thor - If Thor actually uses his full range of abilities, the Hulk is getting his ass kicked.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 06:54 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

King Kong's th only one he could beat

Godzilla and Thor stomp him

The others, well if Chitauri weapons could give him pause, then theose guys could probably at least inconvenience him. X-Men are too fast for him, some of them anyways

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 07:12 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Personally Id say he could solidly beat Kong, probably the FF, possibly Thor, but not All the X-Men, or the future Sentinels, and definately not Godzilla.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 07:24 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by DTM
Personally Id say he could solidly beat Kong, probably the FF, possibly Thor, but not All the X-Men, or the future Sentinels, and definately not Godzilla.

I agree

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 07:59 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Can you guys please explain to me how you think he could possibly beat Thor and the FF, but not a single future sentinel? Because the OP doesn't mention sentinels (plural), just one.

Thor, using only melee, was able to fight on fairly equal terms with an angry Hulk. So if he starts using his flight, weather manip. etc. I don't see Hulk standing much of a chance.

The FF offer too much versatility IMO. No one has even cared to explain how he is going to tag a woman who can turn invisible and has powers that can simulate TK. Or her brother, who can just go airborne, and is fast enough to race heat seeking missiles and keep up with the Surfer. And do this while also contending with Mister Fantastic and The Thing.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 12:44 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

I haven't seen Godzilla so I can speak on that one. Thor is the only definite win that I see. X-Men unless Xavier can control him I see no one taking out the Hulk unless they are able to knock him out.

The only thing I see is people pissing the hulk off which will do nothing but make him more angry and stronger. So I don't ever see the sentinels adapting to his strength.

FF. They could win but it will be because of Reed doing something intelligent that renders him KO.

I would like to hear how the Hulk gets stomped.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 01:01 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I can see him beating Kong and the Future Sentinel for a high if not total majority.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:20 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I haven't seen Godzilla so I can speak on that one. Thor is the only definite win that I see. X-Men unless Xavier can control him I see no one taking out the Hulk unless they are able to knock him out.

The only thing I see is people pissing the hulk off which will do nothing but make him more angry and stronger. So I don't ever see the sentinels adapting to his strength.

FF. They could win but it will be because of Reed doing something intelligent that renders him KO.

I would like to hear how the Hulk gets stomped.

Well you did say it was all X-men members from every version, so does that include Phoenix? Or you could get Rogue to siphon Hulk's powers. Granted, it may probably kill her, but it should weaken Hulk enough that the rest of the members can go for a KO.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:44 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I haven't seen Godzilla so I can speak on that one.

If you did, you'd know that that Hulk vs Godzilla is like you in thick boots vs a rabies infested maltese poodle biting at your ankles.

X-Men unless Xavier can control him I see no one taking out the Hulk unless they are able to knock him out.

Hulk doesn't have PIS and an adamantium skeleton going for him, so Phoenix Jean could probably solo.

Hulk doesn't have the versatility to be able to take them all out. He won't even be able to touch the Storm siblings, if both use their brains and powers properly. And the team know how to work together, and have the smartest man on earth as their leader, so should be able to come up with a plan to take down Hulk.

Like I said, Hulk takes Kong solidly and can probably dish out enough damage to beat a single future sentinel, but the rest beat him.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 05:11 PM
Kotor3

Originally posted by FrothByte
Well you did say it was all X-men members from every version, so does that include Phoenix? Or you could get Rogue to siphon Hulk's powers. Granted, it may probably kill her, but it should weaken Hulk enough that the rest of the members can go for a KO.

Ok. Well the X-Men definitely can pull off a win but I was hearing stomping on the Hulk. At the same time I am sure Rogue would be able to maintain an hold on the hulk long enough to weaken him.

Either way I could see the X-Men winning and losing. Yes you can include the Phoenix if you want. The X-Men are not going to win if they try to match brute for brute or confront the Hulk straight on.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 05:26 PM