KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hancock/Optimus Prime vs MoS/Ultron: Movie Amalgam 5

» Hancock/Optimus Prime vs MoS/Ultron: Movie Amalgam 5
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Optimus Cock 0 0%
RoV 1 50.00%
Stalemate 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hancock/Optimus Prime vs MoS/Ultron: Movie Amalgam 5
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Hancock/Optimus Prime vs MoS/Ultron: Movie Amalgam 5

Optimus Cock vs RoV

They have no Idea what the others
powers are
Combined Stats, Powers and
Experience
All the strengths, none of the
weaknesses
Standard Gear
Fight in rural Maine
No bfr

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 04:33 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Havent seen a limit for Hancock which is the only thing going for team 1. Optimus adds much needed skill and experience though. His physical strength and durability is shit compared to these guys though.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 06:09 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Lmao. Optimus Cock

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 06:11 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It depends on who wins between Optimus and Ultron. Hancock's durability wont save him from getting his ass kicked by Supes and Ultron if Optimus loses.

Not sure, I don't recall many feats from the Transformers franchise

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 06:19 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Theres plenty of feats. Just none that put transformers on the level of these guys. And optimus is a badass and hands down, the smartest, most skilled and experienced fighter here. He is literally a better warrior than all three combined. And if they all had equal stats he would mop the floor with all three of them. Hancock and MOS have zero fighting skills. Ultrons a robot, and despite his durability wasnt terribly impressive.

Anyway, team 2 in a hard fight. Hancock is the strongest on the team, and with Primes skills, team 2 will have to work for it, but he hasnt shown anything that can put a chara

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 11:56 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

It's an amalgam

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 09:59 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Without Hancock's pairing he wouldn't have the physical weakness he has in the film. His speed seems on par with MoS given what he did to the moon without anyone noticing. Some argue it was paint although God knows where he'd get trillions of gallons of it from. Some argue he ripped into the surface of the moon to expose the colour beneath although I have no idea if the moon is that colour underneath. Some argue he brought material from Mars which would make the feat even more impressive.

Ultron, even with being shit, still showed enough to take out Prime if only due to prime being far less durable

Hancock's fighting skills aren't the best but I'd say he's strong and fast enough to take on MoS Supes. So I'll go with them. More so if he'd think to get Supes away from the sun.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 01:24 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

honestly Hancock seem the better fighter then MoS and neither of them have any real fighting experience prior to Missus Hancock and Zod

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 04:30 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

well Hancock was a god/angel type thing and lived through many martial ages. And remember when missus Hancock was going through his scars? Some where from famous battles

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 01:37 AM
Silent Master

None of which he remembers.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 03:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

muscle memory?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 12:33 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Fighting instincts aren't exactly something you memorize. Hancock remembers how to talk after all.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 02:27 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Yeah I was just bullshitting

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:10 AM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Prime has the most fighting experience here anyway

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:12 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Yeah I was just bullshitting

No, I was actually agreeing with you.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:32 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

hancock takes MoS after fighting with him for a while

i am guessing the harder battle will be between Optimus and Ultron

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:34 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Fanfiction.net happens

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 07:09 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So it ends in sex? laughing

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 07:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

well i did see optimus cock mentioned here somewhere

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 08:45 AM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Genesis it's an Hancock/O Prime mash up vs MoS/Ultron mash up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 09:25 AM