KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Faora vs. Ultron

Faora vs. Ultron
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Faora vs. Ultron

*Ultron as of his stomping of Thor

*Round 1: Both combatants are flying

*Round 2: Both combatants are on the ground

*Winner by BFR, KO, or death

Fight takes place in NYC

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 07:04 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Sub-Commander Faora-Ul

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 07:40 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Faora can't fly...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:16 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

She can, just like any Kryptonian. She had not realized her ability yet in the short time she had. There is nothing so unique about Clark or Zod's flight that we can not impute the feat to her.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 10:11 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Faora has an evolutionary advantage...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 11:09 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
She can, just like any Kryptonian. She had not realized her ability yet in the short time she had. There is nothing so unique about Clark or Zod's flight that we can not impute the feat to her.

I, like any other human, have the ability to perform open heart surgery and do ninjitsu. There is nothing unique about a doctor or bruce lee from me. There is one difference however. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KARATE! Just she has the genetics doesn't mean she grasps the technique. Remember when zod broke his helmet and got sensory overload? He eventually figured out the trick he had to learn that crap.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 03:19 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your sense of morality makes you weak.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 03:23 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I, like any other human, have the ability to perform open heart surgery and do ninjitsu. There is nothing unique about a doctor or bruce lee from me. There is one difference however. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KARATE! Just she has the genetics doesn't mean she grasps the technique. Remember when zod broke his helmet and got sensory overload? He eventually figured out the trick he had to learn that crap.
Pretty great argument actually.

Unfortunately, OP has already specified that Faora knows how to fly in this scenario. If he specified that you know how to perform open heart surgery and do ninjitsu in some scenario, then you would have that at your disposal. For that reason, it's safe to assume she can replicate any of the flight feats Zod or Supes pulled off.

Anyway, she stomps in every scenario.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 06:14 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ultron's going to have a hard time hitting her with her ability to speed-blitz, giving her flight just swings the win in her favor even more.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 06:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this when Ultron had his vibranium body? Since it's not likely Faora can do anything. Especially since she was granted flight, but not any heat vision. Not that the heat vision could do much, but it would be better then mere physical force.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 06:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

She is granted flight in this battle.

Her strength is enough to rip him apart. He's not pure vibraniam and she won't be using energy based attacks.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 08:26 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Did Ultron ever have a vibranium body? I thought that was Vision. In any case, his latest body survived prolonged blasts from Thor, IM and Vision without getting incinerated. I don't know if Faora has enough power output to take out Ultron.

Then again, I also don't know if Ultron has enough power output to take out Faora... though Superman did get hurt by the kryptonian ship's laser fire.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 08:40 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Faora - Stomp, all scenes.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 08:56 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

This actually isn't a good argument like somebody commented. You're in fact, not the same as a doctor, or somebody in Mensa for example. They are inherently smarter than you, and no matter how much you study a subject, you'll never have the brain capacity to store and process information like they do.

Same thing with Bruce Lee, you don't have the benefit of his genetics. You can't train to have fast twitch muscle fibers for example you're born with them. No matter how much you trained to be able to dunk (which you might accomplish) it would take you much longer and way more effort than somebody who can naturally jump higher. They will always be able to jump higher than you. Think about Junior high track meet. Kids at that age aren't training for events, and yet, there are clearly superior athletes compared to others. With no training or experience, some people are naturally more athletically gifted than others. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

You seem to be under the impression than anybody can be a professional athlete or a doctor, and that couldn't be further from the truth

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:04 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
Did Ultron ever have a vibranium body? I thought that was Vision. In any case, his latest body survived prolonged blasts from Thor, IM and Vision without getting incinerated. I don't know if Faora has enough power output to take out Ultron.

Then again, I also don't know if Ultron has enough power output to take out Faora... though Superman did get hurt by the kryptonian ship's laser fire.

Saying she can't hurt him would be like saying she can't kill wolverine.

She could rip his spine out. Just like she could dismember Ultron.

Think about it, not all of him is vibraniam. He still has circuits, a power source and other thinks that can be crippled.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:04 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Well, Ultron really isn't that impressive. They jobbed Thor to him for a few minutes to try and make him seem like a serious threat....but other than that he never accomplished anything physically.

Thor jobbed to Ultron and Hulk jobbed to Iron Man. Funny thing is Thor also had the best feat of anyone in that movie....so...I'm not that impressed by Ultron.

I'd give Thor (not jobbing for plot reasons) a huge advantage over Ultron as well as Faora

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:09 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This actually isn't a good argument like somebody commented. You're in fact, not the same as a doctor, or somebody in Mensa for example. They are inherently smarter than you, and no matter how much you study a subject, you'll never have the brain capacity to store and process information like they do.
This is flat out wrong. Someone who studies and dedicates their lives to a subject can definitely become one of the best in their field. Every doctor earned their profession through years of killer study and testing. If its all genetics, then that means that every person in that doctors family should also be a super accomplished genius, though this is rarely the case.

Same with martial arts. Learning technique is definitely doable. Sure, becoming Bruce Lee level is a different argument all together, but they can still become pretty adept at a style.

Not to mention neither of those are akin to flying. Zod picked it up easily enough. Thats likely closer to learning how to walk, which nearly every human has the capacity to do, meaning Faora has the capacity to learn to fly just fine.

And jesus, you have the most defeatist attitude I've seen in a while. Honestly, its depressing. You cant just explain away all failures to genetics.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:15 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Arachnid1
This is flat out wrong. Someone who studies and dedicates their lives to a subject can definitely become one of the best in their field. Every doctor earned their profession through years of killer study and testing. If its all genetics, then that means that every person in that doctors family should also be a super accomplished genius, though this is rarely the case.

Same with martial arts. Learning technique is definitely doable. Sure, becoming Bruce Lee level is a different argument all together, but they can still become pretty adept at a style.

Not to mention neither of those are akin to flying. Zod picked it up easily enough. Thats likely closer to learning how to walk, which nearly every human has the capacity to do, meaning Faora has the capacity to learn to fly just fine.

And jesus, you have the most defeatist attitude I've seen in a while. Honestly, its depressing. You cant just explain away all failures to genetics.

That isn't what you said though.. You said we're all born human and thus can all accomplish the same things. You said anybody can be a doctor or Bruce Lee, and THAT is flat out wrong. Not everybody can be a doctor or Bruce Lee. It has nothing to do with a defeatist attitude, it's simply a fact. In the end I know what you were trying to say, I just didn't agree with how you said it. NO harm.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:48 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That isn't what you said though.. You said we're all born human and thus can all accomplish the same things. You said anybody can be a doctor or Bruce Lee, and THAT is flat out wrong. Not everybody can be a doctor or Bruce Lee. It has nothing to do with a defeatist attitude, it's simply a fact. In the end I know what you were trying to say, I just didn't agree with how you said it. NO harm.
You're fine, but you might want to check who you quoted bud, I never said any of those things

I did say NotAllThatEvil had a good argument though. He messed up the phrasing, but I don't believe that "anyone could be Bruce Lee" is the actual argument he was trying to make. He's trying to argue that people can become one of the best in a chosen subject through dedication, practice, and progress. He just messed up the fact that flying in MoS clearly doesn't take the same level of dedication or learning, which is what I refuted when I quoted him.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:56 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

You're right good Sir

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 10:09 PM