KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulkbuster ("veronica") vs DKR suit Batman ("Superman buster)

Hulkbuster ("veronica") vs DKR suit Batman ("Superman buster)
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Tongue Hulkbuster ("veronica") vs DKR suit Batman ("Superman buster)

(please log in to view the image)

Batman w/Batmobile

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Hulkbuster w/that resource unit

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:17 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Hulkbuster for now

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:19 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Oh yeah: Batman has ^ that suit under as well as Iron man with his

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:20 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

It has no feats since the movies not out yet. HB for now

If that suit puts up any kind of fight against supes though, it will win in a stomp.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 05:32 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I doubt it would be all the suit. Batman may have kryptonite or red sun radiation emitting from the suit to make it a fight.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 05:36 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I doubt it would be all the suit. Batman may have kryptonite or red sun radiation emitting from the suit to make it a fight.
I really hope so

I don't want to see them fighting on equal ground.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 05:38 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Iron-man wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 05:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

For now.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 07:42 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Psycho...really? erm

Smh

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 08:05 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

so far I say Bat armour, from what we see in the trailers he's got a few good hit on him. That opinion may change when the movies out however.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 10:52 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by relentless1
so far I say Bat armour, from what we see in the trailers he's got a few good hit on him. That opinion may change when the movies out however.

There is nothing in the trailer that would give Batman the win, stop letting your DC bias rule you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

It's too early to tell....Batman's suit has 0 feats atm because we don't know the circumstances surrounding that fight.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 04:56 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hulkbuster stomps...

yeah right, Batsarmor destroys big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Supes got punched into an indestructible giant safe at about mach 1 from a being about a thousand times stronger than batman, if Batman causes physical damage (bloody lip or nose) to Supes with a NON-kryptonite powered suit, where Faora and the big kryptonian dude couldn't cause any obvious damage to clark. I'm gonna be really disappointed.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 07:24 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Juk3n
, if Batman causes physical damage (bloody lip or nose) to Supes with a NON-kryptonite powered suit, where Faora and the big kryptonian dude couldn't cause any obvious damage to clark. I'm gonna be really disappointed.
That's the point; it almost has to utilize Kryptonite in order for it to make sense. Honestly, if the batsuit doesn't utilize a gimmick, Snyder needs to be fired.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 12th, 2015 09:13 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Hulk Buster for now and hopefully always. Batman will likely need Kryptonite to hang with Supes

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 12:31 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Bruce will have some tricks up his sleeve.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 01:00 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Anybody voting Bruce right now is either a troll or retarded. There is not one single full fight out on these trailers. We have seen not one single fight scene in context and everything Batman has done in the trailers has not been remotely close to impressive. The only time we even see him hit Superman, is when he drops on him through glass. Holy shit. And a bleeding Superman that we dont know how it happened. Quit feeding trolls with vs. Threads on movies that arent out yet.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 02:34 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
It's too early to tell....Batman's suit has 0 feats atm because we don't know the circumstances surrounding that fight.

I have hope that Batfleck is going to be kickass and show great skill

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 07:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hulkbuster for now, and I doubt that will change.

Btw, Happy Birthday PG thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 01:36 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote