KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Juggs vs Thor

Juggs vs Thor
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggs vs Thor

Could Juggs no sell Thor's hammer the way Kurse did.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:29 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nope

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he is moving why not?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:38 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because Juggernaut has zero feats of tanking that level of force.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 10:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

But we know his power set right.

"Once he is moving nothing can stop him."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So the hammer goes right through him, leaving a nice big hole. He may or may not survive.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now your just being silly.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wolverine's claws punched right through Jugg's arm, granted, Jugg's didn't give a shit, but he's not invulnerable.

Crappy quality pic, but it was in the extended version.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:40 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that a low showing though? Those claws can pretty much go through anything. On top of it, he didn't even feel it, didn't bleed, and healed instantly afterwards.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Mjolnir has shown the ability to punch through metal with ease, just like Logan's claws and while not sharp/pointy, the force behind Thor throwing Mjlonir is far greater than the force Logan can put behind his claws.

So, yeah, I'd say the hammer would go right through Juggs if Jugg's ability to resist being stopped is in play, not sure if he'd die from it though; he could just heal.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:54 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess if we are going to go with its just going go with that theory. We saw Thor throw it a dozens of people and it never punched a hole through anyone.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 11:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I guess if we are going to go with its just going go with that theory. We saw Thor throw it a dozens of people and it never punched a hole through anyone.

None of those people had Jugg's 'can't be stopped' power-set, that's the reason I'm saying the hammer would go through him, if it can't stop or push back Juggs.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:04 AM
Silent Master

It went through the frost giant monster and caused the rock monster to explode.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:05 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
But we know his power set right.

"Once he is moving nothing can stop him."

That is a no limits fallacy.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:07 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea I know but thats his power set. So is it still one if thats his powerset?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:09 AM
Silent Master

That's how his ability was described, but descriptions aren't feats.

Are you really prepared to argue that even the comic version of the Living Tribunal doesn't have the power to stop his forward momentum?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:31 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I think only comic Juggs could. This mutant Juggs was retarded.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:31 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

Are you really prepared to argue that even the comic version of the Living Tribunal doesn't have the power to stop his forward momentum?

Lol no of coarse not.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:33 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Silent Master

LT fears Cyttorak. It's been shown on panel.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:36 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
LT fears Cyttorak. It's been shown on panel.

laughing out loud

Movie Juggernaut is a mutant, he's not powered by Cyttorak.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2016 12:39 AM