KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deadpool (Origins) vs. Blade

Deadpool (Origins) vs. Blade
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Deadpool (Origins) vs. Blade

*This is Pre Barakapool Wade vs. Blade II version of Blade

*Katanas only

Who wins?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 11:24 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Wade, easily. I don't think Blade can replicate that feat of cutting so many bullets in half.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:54 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Yeah I dunno if Blade can match Wade's speed. Only time I remember Blade moving super fast was against La Magra Frost but there's no way of knowing how fast that was

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 01:24 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

La Magra was a bullet timer as well

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 01:56 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He should be as fast as any other vampire they are suppose to have super speed when he fought those that entered is lair his combat speed was superhuman some of it was cgi

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 02:23 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Wade was fast enough to turn around and slice a bullet in half, after it was fired at his back, from close range. And did it in such a manner that the halves hit two guys behind him. I don't recall any feat from Blade that matches that level of reaction/precision.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 06:02 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
La Magra was a bullet timer as well

Frost did dodge bullets earlier in the film but not on the level that Wade showed. And yes he got faster but it was to an unknown degree. It should also be noted that while La Magra Frost was faster than Blade, their combat speed was about even. Blade might have edged him but I like to think he won that encounter due to skill.

Anyway, Blade's sword fighting speed is much slower than Wade's.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 03:28 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I think what Wade did goes well above simply dodging. To see that many bullets, from all angles, coming at you, you almost have to see those bullets in slow motion it seems. Wade is better than the Butcher from Wanted. Blade might can time a bullet, but not that much automatic gunfire coming at him at once.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:45 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, Wade had insanely fast perceptions. If you actually watch his scene, he only starts turning after that one bullet is fired, after he notices the muzzle flash reflected in his one sword. To be able to turn and slice that bullet in half in that amount of time speaks of insane speed/reflexes. Hell, he even casually deflects a bullet back at the one shooter without even looking at him.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 04:54 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote