KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Riddick vs Legolas A knife fight

Riddick vs Legolas A knife fight
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Riddick vs Legolas A knife fight

Both have two knives to fight with. Who wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:17 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol Riddick

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 03:25 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Riddick. Bring it, Kt. Coward.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 03:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

What were Riddick's best knife fighting feats? Also when you say knife, does Legolas get his fighting knife? Because that's long enough to be a short sword.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 03:37 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

His best knife fighting feats is wiping out a squad of undead soldiers, killing that big guy, taking down aliens in pitch black and killing the lord marshal.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 04:19 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Both have two knives to fight with. Who wins?

not Legolas

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Who is a better killer on crematoria. He could tell the weight imperfections in a blade he had no previous knowledge off by feel alone.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Mar 18th, 2016 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I was actually about to say Legolas, but that's probably because I don't remember much of Riddick's knife fight scenes. I'll have to go review them first.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 07:19 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Him swinging around Irgun without being tagged and killing Irgun with his own knife was just ridiculous. And Irgun had been shown to be able to throw his axe with enpugh force to embed in a wall one storey abpve him and ptove faster on the draw with his axe than Imam who had a metal pipe

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 07:22 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by FrothByte
I was actually about to say Legolas

What a surprise laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 07:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Ingrun wasn"t very fast

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 07:54 PM
HulkIsHulk

Just because Riddick made him look slow doesn't mean he was slow. Especially since he had aleady shown himselfvto be better than the average fodder

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 02:15 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

And there is no "n" in middle of the name, its IRGUN

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 02:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Riddick wins and Kt won't even show his long face here.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 02:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte
I was actually about to say Legolas, but that's probably because I don't remember much of Riddick's knife fight scenes. I'll have to go review them first.

Riddick had some stupid blade feats. But the most ridiculous one I can recall was decapitating a guy, with a machete, while bound and in a sitting position, using his foot. Riddick had insane levels of precision and accuracy with anything sharp.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 04:04 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Yeah, Riddick "feats" were pretty ridick.

Hehe. :P

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 04:08 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Yeah, Riddick "feats" were pretty ridick.

Hehe. stick out tongue

Yep. Another Riddicklous feat in the same movie would be throwing two knives with one hand at the same time and nailing two guys behind him on his keft and right simultaneously in the throat big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2016 07:08 PM
HulkIsHulk

Also he decapitated a necro in TCOR mid jump

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 06:27 AM