KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Doomsday vs. Hulk, Thor, and Superman

Doomsday vs. Hulk, Thor, and Superman
Started by: ShadowFyre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Doomsday vs. Hulk, Thor, and Superman

I haven't even seen the whole movie yet, but i have seen a couple of scenes and read around to get a good enough idea that I feel comfortable making this matchup.

Doomsday vs. Thor, Hulk and Superman.

Asgard has taken all Humans in as refuge. There is no civilian casualties, Doomsday must be killed beyond all else.

MCU New York City
No BFR.
No Kryptonite weakness for DD or Kal because this is MCU.
The three will do anything they can to kill DD. But there is no plot so theyre gonna have to beat it out of him.

None of this team is soloing. Not hulk, thor, or supes. I've only seen about 30 seconds of footage but it's just not happening. I promise.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 07:51 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_V01D

Doomsday stomp hard, he kills Thor then Hulk and finally Superman.

This is one of the things Snyder got right:

DOOMSDAY SHOULD BE UNKILLABLE

He can only lose against cosmic tier characters like Imperix or Deus ex machina like the portal in Hunter/Prey

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 10:09 PM
TH3_V01D is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_V01D a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_V01D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Well, I dont think he should be unkillable as he has died in pretty much every appearance. I feel like he should be stronger than superman by a good margin but there should still be a good fight.

I dont think I made a complete stomp?

Why does Thor die first? He has the best durability feat here aside from Doomsdays. Surviving the Sokovia explosions was way better than a regular nuke.

I really dont like how big DD is though. He is F'in huge.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:26 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Hulk would die first, and not because he is weak but that is just the way these two would fight. Like pitbulls in a human body. And they would just go straight for eachother. I meant to make two bonus rounds with the Avengers and another vs. All kryptonians from mos

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:28 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Re: Doomsday vs. Hulk, Thor, and Superman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I haven't even seen the whole movie yet, but i have seen a couple of scenes and read around to get a good enough idea that I feel comfortable making this matchup.

Doomsday vs. Thor, Hulk and Superman.

Asgard has taken all Humans in as refuge. There is no civilian casualties, Doomsday must be killed beyond all else.

MCU New York City
No BFR.
No Kryptonite weakness for DD or Kal because this is MCU.
The three will do anything they can to kill DD. But there is no plot so theyre gonna have to beat it out of him.

None of this team is soloing. Not hulk, thor, or supes. I've only seen about 30 seconds of footage but it's just not happening. I promise.
Can asgard fit all the humans?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:37 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, I dont think he should be unkillable as he has died in pretty much every appearance. I feel like he should be stronger than superman by a good margin but there should still be a good fight.

I dont think I made a complete stomp?

Why does Thor die first? He has the best durability feat here aside from Doomsdays. Surviving the Sokovia explosions was way better than a regular nuke.

I really dont like how big DD is though. He is F'in huge.
The same size as Hulk and Abomination in "The Incredible Hulk" or bigger?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:40 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_V01D

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
The same size as Hulk and Abomination in "The Incredible Hulk" or bigger?

He is bigger than the Hulkbuster

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:42 PM
TH3_V01D is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_V01D a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_V01D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Umm from the scenes I saw he looked like HulkBuster size or possibly taller. He is like 15 feet tall I would say.now granted, there is a clip on another thread where DD's fist literally looks bigger than Supermans entire body.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:43 PM
Silent Master

He looks like a ninja turtle with down syndrome.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:44 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He about the size of the gorilla from "Mighty Joe Young" maybe if anybody remembers that.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:45 PM
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Silent Master

Lmao. Yeah, he kinda does.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:45 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Silent Master
Lol

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 12:18 AM