KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The One vs Streets/Super Humans

The One vs Streets/Super Humans
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

The One vs Streets/Super Humans

Jet Li, The One

vs

Wolverine
Spiderman
Sabertooth
Captain America
Winter Soldier
Mystique

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 05:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Pure H2H or do the team members get gear? I would think that the only real threat to him here in H2H would be Spiderman. The rest of them should be too slow to cause him any serious problems.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 08:08 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Spiderman will need to really carry his team here, he is arguably the only one with the speed and agility to tag The One, and likely also the only one capable of suppressing him given webbing, giving his team a chance to actually land hits on The One. This all comes down to Spiderman the rest of the team are just kinda there.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 08:31 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Whats Caps greatest reaction feats? He hasnt looked too slow and i liked how he landed on his feet when QS blind sided him. Also are we using Garfield or Toby?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 09:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Whats Caps greatest reaction feats? He hasnt looked too slow and i liked how he landed on his feet when QS blind sided him. Also are we using Garfield or Toby?

Nothing that would stop yulaw from getting off in his ass

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 11:08 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Why are Mystique or Winter soldier even here? They die with the first few hits and few more kos Sabes and Wolverine.
Captain America lasts some more due to his shield but gets beat up quickly. Only spiderman is one to debate about
Whats Caps greatest reaction feats? He hasn"t looked too slow and i liked how he landed on his feet when QS blind sided him. Also are we using Garfield or Toby?

The best I can think of is blocking mingun fire in WS with his shiled

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 08:28 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

My finished Yulaw /Gabe respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f106/t623470.html

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 09:33 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Why are Mystique or Winter soldier even here? They die with the first few hits and few more kos Sabes and Wolverine.
Captain America lasts some more due to his shield but gets beat up quickly. Only spiderman is one to debate about

The best I can think of is blocking mingun fire in WS with his shiled

I remember him chasing down a plane, chasing down a speeding car, chasing down a sub and thats just cap one. True Yulaw was fast but hes not THAT fast

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 07:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Chasing down a "speeding" car in the 50's isn't the same as casually outrunning speeding cars in the 2000's, which is what Yu Law did.

Also he was so fast that people around him either moved in slow motion, or completely stopped. Even bullets moved in slow mo to him.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 07:58 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

At first I was like, Law gets stomped out with Spidey there, but nope, this is a dwcent fight but Parker still has him by agility, spidey sense, strength and most importantly for this fight, webbing.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 12:20 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Its doubtful Yulaw could do enough damage to put down either Spider Man. Hurt yes. KO no.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 08:13 PM
carver9

I remember him chasing down a plane, chasing down a speeding car, chasing down a sub and thats just cap one. True Yulaw was fast but hes not THAT fast

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 08:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Its doubtful Yulaw could do enough damage to put down either Spider Man. Hurt yes. KO no.

He can most def put him down. The guy was punching through steele.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 08:20 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by carver9
He can most def put him down. The guy was punching through steele.

You must be trolling

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 05:39 AM
carver9

You must be trolling

Why is that?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 05:41 AM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

You must be trolling

Yeah seriously why is that no expression

Old Post Apr 15th, 2016 05:54 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by KingD19
Chasing down a "speeding" car in the 50's isn't the same as casually outrunning speeding cars in the 2000's, which is what Yu Law did.

Also he was so fast that people around him either moved in slow motion, or completely stopped. Even bullets moved in slow mo to him.

My argument was that Cap is not slow. He did block minigun fire iirc which is on par with everything Yulaw did speed wise imo

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:16 PM
carver9

Law was fighting so fast that the world around him was frozen. That's some Quicksilver level crap. Cap isn't close to Law speed but his shield could be effective. The guy started off with a speed showing of bullets moving in slow motion around him. I can send you the movie via PM so that you can watch it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 02:45 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

My argument was that Cap is not slow. He did block minigun fire iirc which is on par with everything Yulaw did speed wise imo

What speed is involved in blocking gunfire? Llf
Shields block things no expression

Have you even seen the one? I don't think you have.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:03 PM
carver9

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
What speed is involved in blocking gunfire? Llf
Shields block things no expression

Have you even seen the one? I don't think you have.

She really have not seen it or she is just talking to be talking. It's terrible tbh.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 03:14 PM