KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Avengers vs Future Sentinels

Avengers vs Future Sentinels
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Avengers vs Future Sentinels

Avengers Team:
------------------
Iron Man
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Hulk
Thor
Captain America
Falcon
Black Widow
Hawkeye

VS

10 Future Sentinels

- Fight takes place in open terrain.
- All Avengers are operating at their peak, and are out to completely destroy the Sentinels.
- Sentinels get the powers they displayed in the film but, seeing as none of the Avengers are mutants, they can't their copy abilities/powers.
- Starting distance is 50 feet.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 12:29 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Witch, Vision, Thor, Hulk carries the team to the win.

Rest dies horribly, tho.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 12:54 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Iron-man hacks them while the rest of the Avengers are deciding where to have lunch.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm waiting to hear a certain poster's opinion, who claimed that the only thing that can beat them is time-travel.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:04 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Witch, Vision, Thor, Hulk carries the team to the win.

Rest dies horribly, tho.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:10 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So you admit you were lying when you claimed only time travel can beat them?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:13 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm waiting to hear a certain poster's opinion, who claimed that the only thing that can beat them is time-travel.

Lol!!

laughing out loud

The movie Avengers would beat the movie Sentinels as they cant adapt to the Avengers powerset; this wasn't the case in the comics as the Sentinels demonstrated the ability to adapt to non-mutants just as well as mutants...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:14 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Not at all...

In the DoFP storylines (movie and comic) Time Travel was the only thing that stopped them...

This is 100% verifiable fact...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:16 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Lol!!

laughing out loud

The movie Avengers would beat the movie Sentinels as they cant adapt to the Avengers powerset; this wasn't the case in the comics as the Sentinels demonstrated the ability to adapt to non-mutants just as well as mutants...

Comics don't count here. You claimed in a Movie Versus thread only time travel can beat them. Guess the Sentinels you've been wanking aren't that tough after all, seeing as the Avengers, who have only fought crap opponents in your opinion, can beat them with equal numbers.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:16 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Not at all...

In the DoFP storylines (movie and comic) Time Travel was the only thing that stopped them...

This is 100% verifiable fact...

Nope, you did not say it was the only thing that did. You said it is the only thing that can.

Only Time Travel can defeat the Future Sentinels..

Even Quan called you on that nonsense.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:18 PM
Darth Thor

Avengers stomp. Too many heavy hitters and no where near enough sentinels to oppose them.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:21 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Comics don't count here. You claimed in a Movie Versus thread only time travel can beat them. Guess the Sentinels you've been wanking aren't that tough after all, seeing as the Avengers, who have only fought crap opponents in your opinion, can beat them with equal numbers.

On the contrary, the movie Sentinels are extremely formidable, as are certain members of the Avengers...

The Avengers simply haven't been tested properly by a worthy foe...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:21 PM
TheLordofMurder

Nope, you did not say it was the only thing that did. You said it is the only thing that can.

Its not false; in both the movie and comic, ONLY time travel could stop them...

What's false there?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:26 PM
Darth Thor

Meh I'd let him off the odd thing like that when he's arguing Quan's nonstop nonsense.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:28 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

What's false there?

It is false. Just because that is what happened in the movie, or the comics (which are not canon in the Movie Versus section, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up), does not mean that is the only means it could happen in any scenario. You just admitted yourself that the Avengers ultimately win here, which disproves that only time travel can beat them.

Like if they had to fight 10 DCEU Kryptonians, or hell, likely only Superman himself, 10 Sentinels would get thrashed.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:40 PM
TheLordofMurder

It is false. Just because that is what happened in the movie, or the comics (which are not canon in the Movie Versus section, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up), does not mean that is the only means it could happen in any scenario. You just admitted yourself that the Avengers ultimately win here, which disproves that only time travel can beat them.

Like if they had to fight 10 DCEU Kryptonians, or hell, likely only Superman himself, 10 Sentinels would get thrashed.

Ok, I'm going to go easy on you as you are not a troll like Quanchi; you are a quality poster that simply took what I said out of context...

Case in point, you took that one quote and ran with it as you saw me trolling Quanchi about the FS's and the Avengers and evidently took offense to it...

Well go back and read the entire conversation between me and Quanchi and you'll find the correct context for that quote and its as follows:

Quanchi commented that hundreds of FS's failed to defeat the mutants and were instead defeated by the mutants; I correctly countered that the mutants were only able to survive by Time Travel and that the mutants were crushed by the Sentinels in direct combat...

I then stated that, just like in the comics, Time Travel is the only thing that could stop the FS's...

Now you took that completely out of context and percieved it to mean that I meant (in absolute terms) only Time Travel could defeat the movie versions; thats an incorrect assumption on your part...

I've already admitted on these forums on several occasions that the movie FS's could be beaten by various characters as they have no feats (and never will) to suggest that they can adapt to non-mutants and what they showed against the mutants simply isnt good enough to argue that they could beat characters like Thor, Hulk, or Superman...

Now they are tough enough to defeat the Avengers (and their enemies) that I troll Quanchi about like Ultron Clones, Chitauri, Winter Soldier, Loki, and Captain America; they'd crush them into jelly...

In conclusion, relax; no one is suggesting that the movie Sentinels are invincible...they are not.

They are the strongest of the fodder-type enemies (significant numbers of the exact same type of enemy) we've seen to date in a comicbook movie and nothing more...

They specialize in killing mutants, but their base power level (inaddition to all the powers we've seen them demonstrate on screen) is enough to give them the win against the characters I've listed above (sans Hulk, Thor, and Superman)...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Jun 8th, 2016 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He is a self admitted troll and he uses shit logic. He's a joke.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

What's false there?
Could and did mean different things. Saying that's the only thing that can stop them is stupidity at its finest. You're a troll.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
He is a self admitted troll and he uses shit logic. He's a joke.

Atleast I have the balls to admit that I troll you...

You, on the other hand, troll everyone and hide behind a decaying wall of bad logic to fuel your idiotic arguments...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:24 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
Could and did mean different things. Saying that's the only thing that can stop them is stupidity at its finest. You're a troll.

In both DoFP storylines Time Travel was the only thing that could stop them...

Thats 100% true...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:25 PM