KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » FOX Horsemen vs. Enchantress/Incubus

FOX Horsemen vs. Enchantress/Incubus
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

FOX Horsemen vs. Enchantress/Incubus

*Fight takes place in Midway City

*Magneto is midflight and Enchantress is turned and facing him

Horsemen are: Angel, Psylocke, and Storm.

Can the Siblings win?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 11:30 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No. Magneto solos.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 11:33 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Enchantress sucked... Mags destroys, maims etc

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 11:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_V01D

Enchantress took US military down and her lighting covered the whole country. Even reached space and took out a orbital satellite.

She stomps

Old Post Aug 5th, 2016 11:48 PM
TH3_V01D is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_V01D a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_V01D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

And it took her hours to prepare that spell. When in an actual fight with no prep she was struggling with the squad...

Furthermore, horseman Magneto was also capable of destroying the entire world. He stomps.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 12:00 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah Magneto is too much for either of them to handle. In fact I think just about any of the Horsemen could take Enchantress out.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 12:20 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Couldn't Enchantress just teleport Magneto's head off? lol

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 01:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don't know if she could break his shields

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 01:33 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Would she have to? Couldn't she just teleport in his shields? Take him down that way?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 01:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Enchantress had to job for the Suicide Squad to beat her...

In a forum fight PIS is automatically turned off (unless otherwise specified in the OP)...

As as a result, I think she kills all of them including Mags...

I see no reason why she couldn't teleport right though his shields and kill him; in the movie, her teleportation appeared to have no limits and was crazy fast...

She teleported across the planet, stole secrets, and teleported back...all in about 2-3 seconds.

She was crazy powerful...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 09:01 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legion88

Magneto easily. Enchantress was overhyped...

Last edited by Legion88 on Aug 7th, 2016 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 10:04 PM
Legion88 is currently offline Click here to Send Legion88 a Private Message Find more posts by Legion88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamiel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Enchantress had to job for the Suicide Squad to beat her...

Uh, no she didn't. She was genuinely struggling with the team.

quote:
As as a result, I think she kills all of them including Mags...

I see no reason why she couldn't teleport right though his shields and kill him; in the movie, her teleportation appeared to have no limits and was crazy fast...

Nightcrawler was struggling with Angel alone...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Couldn't Enchantress just teleport Magneto's head off? lol

Her teleportation never worked like that if memory serves.

Last edited by Zamiel on Aug 11th, 2016 at 07:40 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2016 07:34 AM
Zamiel is currently offline Click here to Send Zamiel a Private Message Find more posts by Zamiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah. Her teleportation was simply teleportation. And there's no evidence she can teleport inside his shields. Going inside a base isn't the same as going through concentrated magnetic energywaves.

Also, Magneto kills her with her brother, who was made primarily of metal.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2016 07:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote