KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Armored Batman vs. Luke Cage

Armored Batman vs. Luke Cage
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Armored Batman vs. Luke Cage

H2H only

Who wins?

*Bruce in the armor he fought Superman in Dawn of Justice

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 08:41 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Problem is we don't really know how powerful that armor was. It only had any effect on Supes when he was Kryptonite'd. And even still before Supes was 100% he was no selling hits from the suit. Can't say for sure

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 08:28 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

sure but Superman is several tiers above Luke Cage in strength so I think the suit could be durable enough to match, Superman did toss him around a fair bit before he got hit with the K so we know the suit can take a beating.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 11:38 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Oh I wasn't trying to say Cage was on Supes level I was just pointing out why we can't really know how powerful it was. And Superman didn't actually try to harm Bruce until after he was weakened. Before then he was pushing his shit in with nudges

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 11:48 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Cage wins

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 01:58 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Oh I wasn't trying to say Cage was on Supes level I was just pointing out why we can't really know how powerful it was. And Superman didn't actually try to harm Bruce until after he was weakened. Before then he was pushing his shit in with nudges

yeah Superman said that but try getting tossed 100 yards through a building and a huge searchlight without that suit on and tell me youre ok

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 10:20 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote