KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Batfleck vs. Bane

Batfleck vs. Bane
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Batfleck vs. Bane

No gadgets or costume/armor for Batfleck. Pure h2h fight in sewers where Bane broke Baleman's back. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 12:11 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Bane.

Batfleck was shown to rely solely on suit, gadgets, and gear.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 01:43 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Batfleck hits way harder and fight way better than bale id, Bane isn't equipped to handle that kind of stopping power

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 05:13 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
Batfleck hits way harder and fight way better than bale id, Bane isn't equipped to handle that kind of stopping power
Batfleck doesn't have a single purely physical feat Bane couldn't replicate. Batfleck by feats also couldn't replicate a couple feats of Bane's, namely the Batman necklift and breaking Batman's mask.

Bane stomps. thumb up

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Bats threw a huge crate at a guy, effortlessly choke slammed another guy, busted through a wall like paper to get to another guy, picked up another guy like a sack off potatoes and tossed him THROUGH a wall, punched a guy so hard that he DDTs himself and smashed another guy about 6 feet away; the velocity from the grapple hook aline is a crazy durability feat for batmans fist on top of all that

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 09:42 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 09:49 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elerem

batfleck wins without much of a hassle really, he is stronger and faster and seems like a better fighter based on feats.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:45 AM
elerem is currently offline Click here to Send elerem a Private Message Find more posts by elerem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by NemeBro
Batfleck doesn't have a single purely physical feat Bane couldn't replicate.

Bane can't replicate Bat's speed from 2:31.

Advantage Batman:

- Far superior Speed
- Far superior Skill
- Bane's mask weakness

Advantage Bane:

- Slightly superior Strength (debatable)
- Intimidating voice

Batfleck stomps.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:59 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Lol at people saying Bane is stronger. That one feat where Batfleck throws the big crate with a rope and just one hand over a dozen yards from behind is physically impossible for anyone without superhuman strength.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 11:57 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Punching a fully grown man flying toward you backward without budging an inch shows an insane amount of strength too.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 12:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Batfleck was doing one-handed chokeslams on niggas with zero effort. The strength difference is minor no matter who is stronger, so it's not really relevant. What is relevant is Batfleck's superior height, reach, skills, armor, and gadgets.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 12:44 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Placidity
Bane can't replicate Bat's speed from 2:31.

Advantage Batman:

- Far superior Speed
- Far superior Skill
- Bane's mask weakness

Advantage Bane:

- Slightly superior Strength (debatable)
- Intimidating voice

Batfleck stomps.
Hey good find, though unfortunately it doesn't prove what you think it does.

What you've showed me is an athleticism feat. I'll grant you that Batfleck is far better at parkour than Bane. But his actual speed feats in combat aren't particularly noteworthy yet.

Oh, and the difference isn't slight. Bane is stronger by far, and more importantly is far tougher. Batfleck seemed like a tank, but that was due to armour. His actual durability is untested.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 05:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by relentless1
Bats threw a huge crate at a guy, effortlessly choke slammed another guy, busted through a wall like paper to get to another guy, picked up another guy like a sack off potatoes and tossed him THROUGH a wall, punched a guy so hard that he DDTs himself and smashed another guy about 6 feet away; the velocity from the grapple hook aline is a crazy durability feat for batmans fist on top of all that
My friend, I effortlessly prolapsed your anus the last time you made I am pretty sure this exact same post. Reread my response in that other thread, I won't refute the exact same post twice.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 05:35 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Psychotron
Lol at people saying Bane is stronger. That one feat where Batfleck throws the big crate with a rope and just one hand over a dozen yards from behind is physically impossible for anyone without superhuman strength.
He literally just retracted his grappling hook and let the momentum of that throw the crate. He just had to be heavier than the crate. He didn't "throw" anything.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 05:36 AM
NemeBro

Batfleck was doing one-handed chokeslams on niggas with zero effort.

No he wasn't. He did a vertical suplex chokeslam IIRC. Not nearly comparable with actually holding a man in the air with one hand by the throat, especially a fairly large man in full body armour.

quote:
The strength difference is minor no matter who is stronger, so it's not really relevant. What is relevant is Batfleck's superior height, reach, skills, armor, and gadgets.
No, Bane's strength is far greater, as shown by his effortless neck lift of Batman with one hand, cratering the pillar, and breaking Batman's mask.

And the armour and gadgets aren't relevant at all because they aren't in this thread. thumb down

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 05:39 AM
Psychotron

No he wasn't. He did a vertical suplex chokeslam IIRC. Not nearly comparable with actually holding a man in the air with one hand by the throat, especially a fairly large man in full body armour.

No, Bane's strength is far greater, as shown by his effortless neck lift of Batman with one hand, cratering the pillar, and breaking Batman's mask.

And the armour and gadgets aren't relevant at all because they aren't in this thread. thumb down

You're right, it's better. Batfleck's movement is more explosive.

Like I said before, Bane is just a fat midget with zero combat ability. He could would get ass-raped by any half-decent fighter. Hell, he already lost to an inferior Batman. This is a cakewalk for Batfleck.

He literally just retracted his grappling hook and let the momentum of that throw the crate. He just had to be heavier than the crate. He didn't "throw" anything.

You see, if you weren't a fanboy, you'd understand that his grappling hook would be ripped out of his hand if he didn't have the necessary strength. Also, he threw it over his head, which means he directed it, not the grappling hook.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:16 AM
NemeBro

You're right, it's better. Batfleck's movement is more explosive.

That makes it far inferior actually. It is far easier to explosively put a man into the air and on his back than to hold him there. I take it you've never actually had any training in a grappling sport or martial art like wrestling or judo?

quote:
Like I said before, Bane is just a fat midget with zero combat ability. He could would get ass-raped by any half-decent fighter. Hell, he already lost to an inferior Batman. This is a cakewalk for Batfleck.

Ah, so you're a stupid retard is what you're saying. I follow. thumb up

quote:
You see, if you weren't a fanboy,

Appeal to motive fallacy, also I don't like TDKR. I'm just not a biased moron like you my friend.

quote:
you'd understand that his grappling hook would be ripped out of his hand if he didn't have the necessary strength.

No, this isn't true. Actually watch the movie my stupid friend. At no point during that crate's travel time was the cord of the grappling hook drawn tight, which is to say, at no point was Batman's hand exposed to the force of the crate. There was significant slack once it hit the thug. Holding onto the gun would have been nearly effortless. thumb up

quote:
Also, he threw it over his head, which means he directed it, not the grappling hook.

He aimed it. He provided literally zero physical locomotion for the feat.

Learn your place little guy. You can't step into the ring with the king.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:39 AM
Psychotron

That makes it far inferior actually. It is far easier to explosively put a man into the air and on his back than to hold him there. I take it you've never actually had any training in a grappling sport or martial art like wrestling or judo?

Ah, so you're a stupid retard is what you're saying. I follow. thumb up

Appeal to motive fallacy, also I don't like TDKR. I'm just not a biased moron like you my friend.

No, this isn't true. Actually watch the movie my stupid friend. At no point during that crate's travel time was the cord of the grappling hook drawn tight, which is to say, at no point was Batman's hand exposed to the force of the crate. There was significant slack once it hit the thug. Holding onto the gun would have been nearly effortless. thumb up

He aimed it. He provided literally zero physical locomotion for the feat.

Learn your place little guy. You can't step into the ring with the king.

No, I'm a striker. Grappling is for homosexuals, which explains the anime picture, I guess. I'm also a weightlifter and I can tell you're a skinny 140lbs maggot who's never picked up a weight in his life. To think than anyone could seriously claim being explosive is easier than moving slow. Jesus Christ, you don't even understand basic physics.

"Stupid retard". This is kindergarten level. Not sure why you're so mad at me? Is it because I insulted your self-insert? Are you a fat, bald manlet, too?

Seriously, you don't understand physics. If Batfelck didn't hold on to the hook it would have just flown towards the crate. And he did move. He moved his entire arm forward. Try watching the movie next time, boy.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 07:09 AM
wallman77
Dark Side

Batfleck doesn't have a single purely physical feat Bane couldn't replicate. Batfleck by feats also couldn't replicate a couple feats of Bane's, namely the Batman necklift and breaking Batman's mask.

Bane stomps. thumb up

Top lol, a solid 180 -200+ lb man flew at batfleck a good few yards in the air and was sent flying back against his momentum in the opposite direction the exact same distance with a left hook. Bane would get treated like a chump manlet.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 08:32 AM
wallman77 is currently offline Click here to Send wallman77 a Private Message Find more posts by wallman77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, I'm a striker. Grappling is for homosexuals, which explains the anime picture, I guess. I'm also a weightlifter and I can tell you're a skinny 140lbs maggot who's never picked up a weight in his life.

Please, I could rape your mother in front of you and you'd do nothing about it my son. You're just a little projecting phaggot. thumb up

quote:
To think than anyone could seriously claim being explosive is easier than moving slow. Jesus Christ, you don't even understand basic physics.

Moving slow and maintaining a strenuous position aren't the same thing, this moron lmao.

What's harder, doing a single rep on the bench, or holding the bar above you for an extended period? The latter is more akin to what Bane did little man.

quote:
"Stupid retard". This is kindergarten level. Not sure why you're so mad at me?

I'm not mad at you at all, I'm more sad than anything. You're so stupid, and you have no idea. sad

quote:
Is it because I insulted your self-insert? Are you a fat, bald manlet, too?

I thought I was a skinny maggot? Keep your insults consistent you duumb retard lmao.

quote:
Seriously, you don't understand physics. If Batfelck didn't hold on to the hook it would have just flown towards the crate. And he did move. He moved his entire arm forward. Try watching the movie next time, boy.

Him moving his arm forward before the crate passed him means nothing. More importantly, rewatched it again and you can actually see the hook detach about when it passes over Bruce. He didn't need to hold onto the grappling gun because it was no longer connected to the crate. thumb up

I'd strongly consider suicide were I you my man. Thankfully, I am not.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 09:06 AM