KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman vs Hulk

Wonder Woman vs Hulk
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Wonder Woman vs Hulk

Hulk crash lands in Gotham inside a shield craft. Breaking out of the ship he is fired upon by Gotham P.D. Thunder Clapping them away he marches through the street only to have Wonder Woman jump from atop a build in front of his path.

Wonder Woman: I've killed monsters from other worlds.

Hulk to enrage to speak roars at WW and charges at her.

Who wins?

1. WW w/ sword and shield

2. WW h2h

(please log in to view the image)

[Img]https://media.giphy.com/media/jJW0O55ITuVyw/giphy.gif[img]

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 12:35 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Diana takes the first fight.

2nd is much closer.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 12:50 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I support Hulk.

Hulk isn't longer to be considered a stupid beast. We've seen hulk being smarter with each movie.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk beats her down.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

If she cit doomsdays arm off, she can easily do the same to him. She wins with the sword, loses without.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:40 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K-Dog
If she cut doomsdays arm off, she can easily do the same to him. She wins with the sword, loses without.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:41 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by K-Dog
If she cit doomsdays arm off, she can easily do the same to him. She wins with the sword, loses without.
DD isn't the Hulk. He beats the snot out of her.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

1. WW
2. Hard to say, but I'd lean towards Diana.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:00 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Psychotron
1. WW
2. Hard to say, but I'd lean towards Diana.
Based on ?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:06 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

The movies.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:10 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The movies.
What about the films ? Be a little more specific if you want to be taken seriously.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:11 PM
Psychotron

What about the films ? Be a little more specific if you want to be taken seriously.

Lmao, what would you know about being taken seriously? You're the forum clown.

Anyway, she held her own against DD who is faaaar more powerful than Hulk, she cut him too, so she'll have no trouble in round one against the big green retard. She took hits from DD and knocked him off his feet a couple of times, so she can definitely hurt Hulk. If Iron Man can knock him out Diana definitely can. And that's before we factor in the massive speed advantage she has on him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Right now, she cuts Hulk in half. She's also a billion times a billion times sexier looking.

Might change after Thor: Ragnarok

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lmao, what would you know about being taken seriously? You're the forum clown.

Anyway, she held her own against DD who is faaaar more powerful than Hulk, she cut him too, so she'll have no trouble in round one against the big green retard. She took hits from DD and knocked him off his feet a couple of times, so she can definitely hurt Hulk. If Iron Man can knock him out Diana definitely can. And that's before we factor in the massive speed advantage she has on him.
This is about the evidence not your juvenile attempts at insulting someone. You wanted me to come to England to kick your ass. You're rather unstable so pull yourself together.

Based off what is DD more powerful than the Hulk ?

Ok where to begin. DD is not interchangeable to the Hulk. Secondly Hulk fought someone with greater experience and comparable skill to WW in Thor. Thirdly Iron man was reforming constantly which WW cannot do and it had comparable strength to the Hulk which Diana doesn't have. Hulk also came out of mind control when he was caught off guard which doesn't apply here. Fourthly she had aid against DD and still was basically ineffective. Hulk might be tagged but he will hit her and ko her. Too strong and too relentless and without batman and superman to aid her she falls.

smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:19 PM
Psychotron

This is about the evidence not your juvenile attempts at insulting someone. You wanted me to come to England to kick your ass. You're rather unstable so pull yourself together.

Based off what is DD more powerful than the Hulk ?

Ok where to begin. DD is not interchangeable to the Hulk. Secondly Hulk fought someone with greater experience and comparable skill to WW in Thor. Thirdly Iron man was reforming constantly which WW cannot do and it had comparable strength to the Hulk which Diana doesn't have. Hulk also came out of mind control when he was caught off guard which doesn't apply here. Fourthly she had aid against DD and still was basically ineffective. Hulk might be tagged but he will hit her and ko her. Too strong and too relentless and without batman and superman to aid her she falls.

smile

Oh, you're the one who started the insults, don't pretend it was otherwise. Book a flight, loser, or buy me a ticket to whatever shithole you live in. At 105kg I've never been bigger and stronger in my entire life. I dare your fat ass to try me.

Based on having better feats. Like tanking a nuke or straight up overpowering Superman.

You're right, they're not interchangeable. DD is so much more powerful. For all of Thor's vaunted experience he fights like a bar room brawler, WW has much better skill feats. Besides, Thor was holding back. WW has tanked hits from DD with a smile, she doesn't need to reform. She also briefly restrained Doomsday, her strength is easily on Hulk's level. She cut off his arm, how is that ineffective? I love how you ignored Diana's speed advantage because you have no answer to it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh, you're the one who started the insults, don't pretend it was otherwise. Book a flight, loser, or buy me a ticket to whatever shithole you live in. At 105kg I've never been bigger and stronger in my entire life. I dare your fat ass to try me.

Based on having better feats. Like tanking a nuke or straight up overpowering Superman.

You're right, they're not interchangeable. DD is so much more powerful. For all of Thor's vaunted experience he fights like a bar room brawler, WW has much better skill feats. Besides, Thor was holding back. WW has tanked hits from DD with a smile, she doesn't need to reform. She also briefly restrained Doomsday, her strength is easily on Hulk's level. She cut off his arm, how is that ineffective? I love how you ignored Diana's speed advantage because you have no answer to it.
Why would I book a flight to England to beat you up. I'm not fat at all but I'm sure you have to tell yourself lies to fill up that bucket of holes you call your self esteem.

How do you know Hulk couldn't overpower Superman or wouldn't survive a nuke.

You haven't proven anything as to believe that. Thor uses skill all the time. We see his skill when he's depowered and decimates agents in the first film. WW needed aid to fight against world war soldiers. laughing out loud

Her people were getting their asses kicked by them. She needed the aid of the other two to briefly hold him up. She isn't close to his strength so quit creating a false idea based off that.

Thor has a speed advantage as well but guess what happened. She has a speed advantage on DD. She isn't untouchable and I don't believe she can easily cut off Hulk's limbs. That's just that weakling DD. He pounds her into the dirt. We see Thir can't even go toe to toe with him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:33 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Could have sworn in Age of Ultron When hulk is coming out if his daze, he sees soldiers, gets instantly mad again, and THEN is knocked the **** out. Yep ironman first knocked hulks tooth out, then knocked out an angry hulk.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:33 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Juk3n
Could have sworn in Age of Ultron When hulk is coming out if his daze, he sees soldiers, gets instantly mad again, and THEN is knocked the **** out. Yep ironman first knocked hulks tooth out, then knocked out an angry hulk.
So you admit he wasn't looking at Iron Man at all and completely cheapshotted. This doesn't pertain to a one on one matchup at all. Thanks for your support.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:51 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Juk3n
hulk knocked abominations tooth out and abomination was much stronger

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:06 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Only a DC fanboy would bring up knocking a tooth out. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:07 PM