KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Which Gem would you pick?

Which Gem would you pick?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Space 2 28.57%
Time 4 57.14%
Reality 1 14.29%
Power 0 0%
Mind 0 0%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You are allowed to choose 1 of the Infinity Gems which you will have full control of and will be able to use it as you see fit.

Which would you choose and why? How would you use them?

Gems:
Space Gem
Time Gem
Power Gem
Reality Gem
Mind Gem

(Soul Gem won't take part of the list since it hasn't been portrayed yet).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 10:24 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Space Gem by feats imo

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 10:49 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Space Gem by feats imo

What would you do with the Space Gem?

I would pick the Time Gem, atleast i will leave forever and recreate my pizza once am over eating it! HAHAHAHA.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 10:51 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Reality Gem in the comic books is the most powerful, but was severely de-powered as the Aether in Thor: Dark World.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:56 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Gotta be the Time Gem: Groundhog Day anything till you get it right.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:00 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Either the power, or reality gem. We haven't seen the power gem on screen yet though, I assume it will be similar to it's comic counter part, I can't imagine how much you could change something pretty straightforward like the PG.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 01:05 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Whichever gem erases Quan and Darth Thor from existence

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 01:48 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by carthage
Whichever gem erases Quan and Darth Thor from existence

I think the "REALITY" Gem would be best for that...

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 01:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Either the power, or reality gem. We haven't seen the power gem on screen yet though, I assume it will be similar to it's comic counter part, I can't imagine how much you could change something pretty straightforward like the PG.

Power Gem is the purple one from Guardians that blew up a planet.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:22 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, one we haven't seen yet is the Soul Stone. Some people here speculate it will be in the Black Panther movie, and play a role in their advanced technology, but I am not convinced myself. Not saying it is out of the question, but it is certainly not the only plausible explanation.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:30 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Time Gem seems pretty handy

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:41 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, one we haven't seen yet is the Soul Stone. Some people here speculate it will be in the Black Panther movie, and play a role in their advanced technology, but I am not convinced myself. Not saying it is out of the question, but it is certainly not the only plausible explanation.

of course the Soul stone will be in black panther lmao

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:42 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Theoretically I'd probably choose the Aether/reality gem

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 09:11 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I'd get the time gem.

Coming to think about it, time gem may be the most powerful in the long run, since one can just rewind time and shape the course of events.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:06 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Time gem and reality seems to give one the most options I suppose. But any of them would be pretty badass.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 02:49 PM
ShadowFyre is online now! Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by KingD19
Power Gem is the purple one from Guardians that blew up a planet.

Was that supposed to be the PG, makes sense.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:08 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Is it possible that juggernaut has the soul gem inside of him instead of there being a mcu cyttorak?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:14 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Was that supposed to be the PG, makes sense.

Yeah that was power.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:35 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Is it possible that juggernaut has the soul gem inside of him instead of there being a mcu cyttorak?

No not at all. Juggernaut isn't even in Marvel. What are you talkimg about?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:38 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Oh yea Fox.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:42 PM