KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » 1 team will protect you. The other teams will hunt you down. Choose wisely

1 team will protect you. The other teams will hunt you down. Choose wisely
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drsoe08
Nutjob

1 team will protect you. The other teams will hunt you down. Choose wisely

RULES: The other teams you didn't choose will attack you one at a time - NOT all at once. This way, your team has a fair shot. Each team (as well as your own team) get their standard gear. Your team/protector does NOT get the help of their organization / affiliates / associates, but may still use the weapons/technology from them.

The attacks take place in your nearest major city. Of course, you can move to a different location as well with your protector. Who do you choose, and why? Some things to think about & consider: overall skillset, speed, experience, h2h vs. range, environment, motives, weapons/gear, etc.

Bonus Rounds:

Your team must rescue 300 civilians in a town composed of 35 thousand battle hardened terrorist

Assassinate Vladimir Putin w/o leaving any sort of trace

The Teams

Team Super Soldier:

MCU Captain America

MCU Winter Soldier

CW Deathstroke

Team Ninja:

Raizo

Snake Eyes (Live Action)

Storm Shadow

Team Gunslingers:

John Preston

Wesley Gibson (Live Action)

Mr. Smith

Team Geniuses:

Batman (DCEU)

Ozymandias (Live Action)

V (Live Action)

Team Vigilantes:

Daredevil (2003 Version)

Punisher (Warzone)

Clyde Shelton

Team Secret Agents:

Galahad

Eggsy Unwin

Tequila

Jack Daniels

Team Cyborg/Robot

Sonny (I, Robot)

Robocop (2014)

Chappie

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:32 AM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Is this Mr. Smith from part 1, 2 or 3? Cuz there's some clear advantages from having Final Form Smith

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:51 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He means Mr. Smith from Shoot em up.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:59 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drsoe08
Nutjob

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Is this Mr. Smith from part 1, 2 or 3? Cuz there's some clear advantages from having Final Form Smith

Mr. Smith from Shoot em up

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 12:00 PM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 12:01 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Team Geniuses to protect

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:54 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

No one can actually stop Raizo who is faster(literal speedster) than any of them can deal with and can literally teleport and phase into shadows.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:00 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I'm tempted to say Gunslingers simply because they're the last team I want to have trying to assassinate me. Wesley can snipe you from the other end of the city. lol.

But if I was to choose purely for the ability of the team to guard and protect me then I'll pick team Robot.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 06:26 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by FrothByte
I'm tempted to say Gunslingers simply because they're the last team I want to have trying to assassinate me. Wesley can snipe you from the other end of the city. lol.

But if I was to choose purely for the ability of the team to guard and protect me then I'll pick team Robot.
Ozymanidas could catch the bullet. Team Geniuses is the only option

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 07:06 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He has absolutely zero chance of catching Wesley's bullet.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Scribble
Ozymanidas could catch the bullet. Team Geniuses is the only option

Hell no.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:13 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I wonder if he'll give Ozy a reach-around to go with all that wank.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:23 PM
Arachnid1

I'd take team Genius but Ozy and Bats without their organizations and money wont do much in the short term. Otherwise they could probably make a pretty secure base and way to contain the other teams, or at least stop them from reaching me.

Team Robot or Team Ninja are probably the better choices here.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

team ninja

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

id have to go with team ninja, raizo on his own is god mode and the two clan brothers have plenty of feats to themselves also

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:34 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

1. Team Ninja
2. Team Gunslinger

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 01:16 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote