KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Venom vs Spidermen

Venom vs Spidermen
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Venom vs Spidermen

Based on the trailer, assuming Eddie and symbiote are fully cooperating, how would he do against
Raimi Spidey
ASM Spidey
MCU Spidey

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:14 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

all spideys lose except MCU spidey

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:19 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

All spideys win, until I see venom taking on someone more impressive than a bunch of normal military/security guys then all the Spider-Men win because the feats I've seen from them are far more impressive

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:25 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Well the Venom tentacles we're enough to slap away SUVs and Eddie without transforming was able to charge clean though a tree trunk sobtherr's that

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:05 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Definitely the Peters in a stomp
MCU Iron is a non factor

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:37 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Eddie was also able to run straight through a fallen tree trunk without transforming, and the tentacles can move bikes in air, so there's that too

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:01 AM
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Eddie was also able to run straight through a fallen tree trunk without transforming, and the tentacles can move bikes in air, so there's that too

Tobey Spider-Man stopped a high speed train

Garfield stopped a truck and bus at the same from smashing into civilians and caught a cop car when it got thrown at someone

MCU lifted a ceiling

Those top breaking a tree, catching bikes and flipping SUV's

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

As for this thread, I meant Venom facing them separately.
So how would he do now based on the clips released?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:48 AM
ShadowFyre

Not enough feats bro

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 03:39 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, from what little we've seen, all the Spideys stomp hard here. Next week could be different

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, from what little we've seen, all the Spideys stomp hard here. Next week could be different

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

having a hard time imagine Noob MCU Peter beating him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Here's the problem. I have a hard time believing any of them can beat him. And based solely on the clips, I believe Venom would beat 2 of them. But I am not going to say that because what he's done simply does not justify it. Beating somebody like Cap or Bucky? Yeah.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 09:03 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Though I expect Sony to outdo Spider-Man's previous powers/feats here. Maybe not in speed/agility, but certainly in strength and durability with Venom. If they intend on having these two meet in a film eventually, Venom has to be a serious threat.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 09:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don’t think we have enough to go on. We know he’s durable atm and can use his tendrils as a shield and to repel objects. One main reason I think he can beat MCU Iron Spider, is just how brutally he’s probably going to use his powers and the latters inexperience. I’d wager Raimi Peter will probably be superior in strength and durability, and already experienced his own fight with a symbiote. Not sure about ASM Peter

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 10:38 PM
ShadowFyre

Im gonna say Venom already has them beat in durability. I mean he is already "bulletproof" or however u want to describe it. But raimi does have that train feat.

Those tendrils are nasty though. Let's look at it from a realistic standpoint. If you had the capability to form any melee weapon instantaneously, fire sharp projectiles, extend your reach and tie an opponent up at same time, and heal instantly?

You would be pretty much unmatched in close quarter combat unless your opponent totally outclassed you physically or had special powers. You should be able to dominate any street leveller who relied on hand to hand combat.

The more I think about it, a good case could be made for Venom already against any of them and that has me kinda excited.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 01:07 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Venom just needs a couple more strength and speed feats (which I am sure we will get when the movie actually drops). He's already shown some good agility, toughness and close range versatility.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 03:03 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I have a feeling they are giving away all the main action sequences in these clips they keep releasing. So avoiding them now.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 08:18 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not really we haven’t see anything from the fight with Riot

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 08:38 AM
Estacado
Legendary

All the action scenes were edited so far you can clearly see that from other videos...

We still havent seen Venom vs Scream or Riot.

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 09:34 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote