KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos with Power Stone vs Justice League

Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Thanos 6 42.86%
Justice League 8 57.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thanos with Power Stone vs Justice League
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marcssands14

Thanos with Power Stone vs Justice League

Set in Times Square. Can the JL get the stone off Thanos? Or do 5hey perish?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 04:02 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marcssands14
Set in Times Square. Can the JL get the stone off Thanos? Or do 5hey perish?

Thanos destroys the entire NY killing them all.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 04:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. I agree. Thanos needs a crutch to win this battle.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 05:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

since supes is more than powerful enough to wield the stones he moves faster than thanos can blink and removes the gaunlet. And Thanos Is Toast.
OR
If the league is given prep.. Batman Solos.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 07:03 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Thanos finally becomes good for something and puts an end to the shitty DCEU.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 08:13 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos destroys the pitiful dceu team.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 02:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by The Spectre+
since supes is more than powerful enough to wield the stones he moves faster than thanos can blink and removes the gaunlet. And Thanos Is Toast.
OR
If the league is given prep.. Batman Solos.

Superman isn't strong enough to wield it...I don't know where you got that intel from...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 03:47 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thanos stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 07:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Flash and Superman can potentially move fast enough to grab Thanos' hand before he can use the gem; should he get to use the stone who knows if he uses it at full power or not and if he DOES, can Superman durability or Wonder Womans magical armour withstand it as it is a planet buster?

If Thanos can use the stone id say he would probably wipe out the League but if they can swarm him they have a better chance to pry that glove off than the Avengers did if only because of the vastly superior speed/ strength of the crew attempting it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 08:51 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by relentless1
and if he DOES, can Superman durability or Wonder Womans magical armour withstand it as it is a planet buster?

Seeing as Superman was almost killed by a single nuke, what the hell makes you think Superman would have even a .00000000001% chance of surviving a planet busting attack?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 09:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Supes was FUBARed for sure but he got back into the fight relatively quickly; quite far from death id say, maybe if you take the Sun out of the equation you'd have a point but as long as theres a star around Superman is nigh invulnerable; green K notwithstanding

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 06:21 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

BS, Superman looked like a dried-up corpse before he healed. Using that scene to say that Superman might be able to tank a Planet Buster is like arguing that Captain America being able to pick up a dinner plate is proof he can lift the Empire State Building.

You need to drop your Fanboy bias by about 10 levels

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 06:27 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

did the nuke kill him?? almost aint good enough in movies, especially superhero movies

Last edited by relentless1 on Jun 16th, 2018 at 09:59 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

did the nuke kill him?? almost aint good enough in movies, especially superhero movies
It defeated him badly. The sun was able to heal his wounds in time. Context, peck.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I've seen 2 separate defenses of Superman getting rocked by the nuke.

1. He was weakened by Kryptonite and never fully recovered so the nuke was more effective than it would normally be (though it was never stated how effective they believed it would be if he was at 100%)

2. It wasn't the blast that hurt him, it was the absorption of the radiation that crippled him. It was stated in the comics that Superman absorbs other radiation besides solar and when he absorbs nuclear radiation is causes that weird zombie state.

Both of these are interesting and, IMO, perfectly logical theories but unfortunately neither have been confirmed in canon so I assume they are unusable here.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:15 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Planet buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hemisphere buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> country buster>>>>>>>>>>>>> state buster>>>>>>>>>>> nuke

Stop letting your bias get in the way.

Last edited by Silent Master on Jun 16th, 2018 at 10:21 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Superman fanboys are the worst.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:30 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Supes was FUBARed for sure but he got back into the fight relatively quickly; quite far from death id say, maybe if you take the Sun out of the equation you'd have a point but as long as theres a star around Superman is nigh invulnerable; green K notwithstanding

Most of your point is pretty valid Relentless, but there is no way he is surviving the Power Stone.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:31 PM
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Most of your point is pretty valid Relentless, but there is no way he is surviving the Power Stone.

Wait till he sundips for 5min

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 03:03 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Spectre+
Wait till he sundips for 5min
He did in the film and it wasn’t impressive. Quit confusing the comics for the films, kid.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 03:05 PM